Menu

The S/O Thread did not go how I intended. I'm sorry. Please forgive me for any hurt.

Guest Dulcimeramy

Guest Dulcimeramy

I am truly sorry for making a mess on the WTM boards today, and I apologize to anyone who was hurt by my opinion of their housekeeping or childminding methods.

Did you ever really regret that you posted something in the manner you did, because the whole point was promptly lost and it was all your fault because of how you worded your posts?

I am pm'ing a mod to ask to have the thread deleted.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am truly sorry for making a mess on the WTM boards today, and I apologize to anyone who was hurt by my opinion of their housekeeping or childminding methods.

Did you ever really regret that you posted something in the manner you did, because the whole point was promptly lost and it was all your fault because of how you worded your posts?

Yes. :grouphug:

If someone has you ignore then it will look like your pm are sent. They go off into space never to be seen again.

Only if someone has their pm function turned off will it tell you.

I responded to the original thread but missed the S/O. It is nice of you to apologize

Edited by Sis

Thank you for your apology. You obviously had good intentions to realize quickly that it was not coming out right.

Yes! I'm always putting both feet in my mouth! So often my intent is hidden by my words!

Bravo! It takes a big person to realize this!

psst, it was swellmomma not specialmama that started the confession thread, though she is a fabulous albertan too :tongue_smilie:

:svengo:

Oh My Word.

maybe you could send swellmama a PM?

crap. I think I did that in another thread, too! When will I learn that I always embarrass myself when I'm too tired and try to act like I know what i'm talking about?

Guest Dulcimeramy
:svengo:

Oh My Word.

maybe you could send swellmama a PM?

crap. I think I did that in another thread, too! When will I learn that I always embarrass myself when I'm too tired and try to act like I know what i'm talking about?

That's OK, Denise, I am just going around pm'ing everybody that came within a 100ft radius of me standing there with my foot in my mouth. Specialmama, swellmama, everybody's mama....I should be done with that task by next Tuesday.

Recipe anyone?

Coconut Chews

3/4 c. icing sugar

3/4 c. butter

1 1/2 c. flour

Mix together until crumbly; press into bottom of 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 12 min.

1 c. brown sugar

2 eggs

2 T. flour

1/2 t. vanilla

1/2 t. baking powder

1/2 t. salt

1 c. of anything flaky - coconut, oat flakes, chopped nuts....

Mix and spread on top of baked crust. Bake for another 20 minutes. Let cool.

4 T. butter

6 T. cocoa

1 1/2 c. icing sugar

sprinkle of salt

1/2 t. vanilla

3 T. milk

Beat into chocolate frosting. Spread on cooled bars. Cut into bars. YUM!

That's OK, Denise, I am just going around pm'ing everybody that came within a 100ft radius of me standing there with my foot in my mouth. Specialmama, swellmama, everybody's mama....I should be done with that task by next Tuesday.

please get over yourself. :001_smile: Do you know how many times I've put my foot in my mouth? You're good. I have you beat by MANY miles. ;) I'm not proud of that, it's just a fact.

Recipe anyone?

Coconut Chews

3/4 c. icing sugar

3/4 c. butter

1 1/2 c. flour

Mix together until crumbly; press into bottom of 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 12 min.

1 c. brown sugar

2 eggs

2 T. flour

1/2 t. vanilla

1/2 t. baking powder

1/2 t. salt

1 c. of anything flaky - coconut, oat flakes, chopped nuts....

Mix and spread on top of baked crust. Bake for another 20 minutes. Let cool.

4 T. butter

6 T. cocoa

1 1/2 c. icing sugar

sprinkle of salt

1/2 t. vanilla

3 T. milk

Beat into chocolate frosting. Spread on cooled bars. Cut into bars. YUM!

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Could you low carb the recipe for me? :lol:

use your coconut flour instead of regular, use stevia instead of sugar.

I bought a beautiful piece of glass art at Homegoods last night. It's so pretty. It looks SO expensive and I only paid $15 for it.

I think I killed my begonia.

My dog is snoring.

I think we are all guilty of typing something (in an email or post) that doesn't go the way we planned. I'll apologize to for getting so worked up - but I was a bit worried for some of the people involved, and having been a parent (i.e. everyone telling us how we should do things), this can be a sore spot for me.

Thanks for posting this.

Here we go again. Now I'll never get off this dang computer today.

:lol::lol::lol: I just made the downstairs spotless. I felt guilty for spending so much time at the computer. Now I don't need to. ;)

Hey - did anyone read my thread about vodka for body odor? Just wondering. I just did a lot of cleaning. Maybe a spritz of vodka in the underarms will do me some good. I won't use it on my feet.:lol::lol::lol:

Is your mama a llama?

I read that fast and though you said you wanted to eat a potbelly pig.

I hate doing dishes.

The farm where I bought two of my llamas also raised pigs. They slaughtered a potbelly that someone had given them. It was all fat and they had to throw it away. Poor little piggie.

I killed a few ants today. In the house. In April and in New England. It can't be good.

Have you ever eaten octopus?

Not necessarily for everyone.

You jumped in with a sarcastic comment to me because you didn't like what I said. I wasn't judging anyone. I was talking about being safe on line.

I tried to send you a pm about it, but your pm box was full. That would have clarified things.

The farm where I bought two of my llamas also raised pigs. They slaughtered a potbelly that someone had given them. It was all fat and they had to throw it away. Poor little piggie.

I killed a few ants today. In the house. In April and in New England. It can't be good.

Have you ever eaten octopus?

Have a good cure for ants? We have them and the traps are just NOT working.

I could NEVER eat octopus. I have trouble with certain textures and that seems like it would have a BAD texture. >shiver<

I almost hit a wild turkey today. It ran towards the road and then took off FLYING across in front of me. That would have made a nasty mess on the windshield.