Menu

Milk: Plain or Flavored

Almond milk - plain, it's scrummy enough by itself

Soy milk - vanilla, it's too bitter on it's own

Rice milk - plain for cooking, vanilla on my cereal

Cow milk - chocolate only (unless ice cream counts), I can't take the flavor of straight animal milk :tongue_smilie:

I don't really drink that much milk. It generally only goes on my cereal and in my coffee; I only cook with it once in awhile.

I was actually not much of a milk drinker at all until I got pregnant. Now, all I want is chocolate milk chocolate milk chocolate milk chocolate milk :laugh:

That's so strange....I have never been a milk drinker. Then I got pregnant with this babe and I'm drinking several glasses of milk per day. Weird!

Like NanceXToo, with an almondbutter and banana sandwich I like plain. With warm chocolate cake or warm cookies, plain (and cold).

Sometimes I really like a hot chocolate. I shave Green and Black's 70% Dark chocolate into a cup and pout in hot milk. stir. mmmmmm!

My daughter prefers a hot honey over a hot chocolate.

As far as regular chocolate or strawberry milk, nope.

I used to love ovaltine but I haven't had it in years.

Plain cows milk mostly but occasionally I make banana or strawberry milkshakes.

I hate the fake too sweet milkshake flavours, and I can't stand Almond milk or soy or oat or anything like that, its too sweet and fake plastic tasting even the so called unsweetened ones. The vanilla ones are the worst.

I've always had mine plain. 2%. Although I could manageskim if it weren't for dh. He likes whole milk so 2% had been our compromise! :D

I just bought my 1st can of Ovaltine last month and MAN is that stuff good!!!! :drool: My kids love it too and I only have to use abt 1/4 of the recommended serving size and it still tastes GREAT. We have the chocolate malt flavor.

I was actually not much of a milk drinker at all until I got pregnant. Now, all I want is chocolate milk chocolate milk chocolate milk chocolate milk :laugh:
That's so strange....I have never been a milk drinker. Then I got pregnant with this babe and I'm drinking several glasses of milk per day. Weird!

I figure that whatever it is that I'm wanting like mad at different points must be something the little guy needs ~ I guess right now it's calcium. Chocolate flavoured. :D