Menu

Celebrate with me: my dh got the job relocation we have been dreaming of!

Please celebrate with me! I am so excited! Today my dh officially got the job relocation we dreamed of in Colorado. His new job will be in Washington Park and we need to be there in 4 to 6 weeks. We have been waiting quite awhile in suspense to get the final specifics. I am just so thrilled and can't believe it is finally real!

Bye PA, hello CO!

Please celebrate with me! I am so excited! Today my dh officially got the job relocation we dreamed of in Colorado. His new job will be in Washington Park and we need to be there in 4 to 6 weeks. We have been waiting quite awhile in suspense to get the final specifics. I am just so thrilled and can't believe it is finally real!

Bye PA, hello CO!

Oh yay! Colorado is beautiful!

Have him pick up some Bonnie Brae ice cream on his way home from work :)

Oh my word! Bonnie Brae was just a few blocks from our house...we would go to the dive-of-a-Mexican-food place on the end of the street (can't think of the name) and walk down to Bonnie Brae afterwards. Oh, the memories....

I need a moment of silence, I think...:crying:

Oh my word! Bonnie Brae was just a few blocks from our house...we would go to the dive-of-a-Mexican-food place on the end of the street (can't think of the name) and walk down to Bonnie Brae afterwards. Oh, the memories....

:lol: This cracked me up this morning!

Bye PA, hello CO!

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Glad its finally official and that the suspense is over. :) We'll have to keep in touch...we pm'd back/forth a few months back about similar timelines. :) Our house is on the market here, and its a matter of timing now. We're headed out to CO in 2 weeks to hopefully narrow down where our new house will be. :)

YAY!

Oh, gosh I just looked this place up! You should have never told us. We LOVE ice cream and this place looks fabulous!

Glad I could help ;)

Very yummy. Extra-high-fat ice cream (literally, I ate lots while pregnant and fed lots to one toddler when he was struggling to gain weight :lol:).

DH often stops for a run around Wash Park on his way home (we live way to the south), and sometimes picks up the ice cream while he's over there. Red and white striped containers litter our bathtubs. He has been known to drive the kids all the way in to Wash Park just to play at the playground and then get ice cream.

Please post if you remember the name (though maybe we could find it anyway) - good Mexican would complete the trifecta. Would they have room for a large family? Kids menu?