Menu

4 chemos down and some really awesome news.

It is so moving to know that so many, many people are praying for me. It is very comforting. Thank you for praying and for sharing in my joy. As your prayers are working, may I add my brother's name? His name is Mike R. (I don't know if he would want me to post his last name online) he is battling colon cancer and was diagnosed before me. My parents are Jim and Kathy R. and I feel so badly for them.

Thank you for your prayers. I feel lifted up and comforted when I read through them. Thank you for being my friend!!!

I pray for blessings for all of my hive friends!!! :grouphug:

It is so moving to know that so many, many people are praying for me. It is very comforting. Thank you for praying and for sharing in my joy. As your prayers are working, may I add my brother's name? His name is Mike R. (I don't know if he would want me to post his last name online) he is battling colon cancer and was diagnosed before me. My parents are Jim and Kathy R. and I feel so badly for them.

Thank you for your prayers. I feel lifted up and comforted when I read through them. Thank you for being my friend!!!

I pray for blessings for all of my hive friends!!! :grouphug:

I'm sorry about your brother, Christine. Your whole family is dealing with a lot.