Menu

Prayers please for KIN's little girl.

She's in the hospital right now. She's been lethargic with vomitting and diarrhea since Sunday. They found an ear infection Monday and gave meds for that, but unfortunately it didn't take care of everything.:confused: They sent her to the hospital for fluids yesterday after realizing she was dehydrated, but I talked to her about an hour ago and Kathy said things have not changed, her dd is still just sleeping all the time and vomitted the 1oz of Pedialyte they gave her this morn. So please say a prayer for Kathy and her dd. Kathy's getting worried and needs some comfort too. Thanks!

She's in the hospital right now. She's been lethargic with vomitting and diarrhea since Sunday. They found an ear infection Monday and gave meds for that, but unfortunately it didn't take care of everything.:confused: They sent her to the hospital for fluids yesterday after realizing she was dehydrated, but I talked to her about an hour ago and Kathy said things have not changed, her dd is still just sleeping all the time and vomitted the 1oz of Pedialyte they gave her this morn. So please say a prayer for Kathy and her dd. Kathy's getting worried and needs some comfort too. Thanks!

Wow, I will be praying for her dd.

Kathy's dd is doing MUCH better. Yesterday afternoon she was still vomiting, but had perked up and was not lethargic anymore! PTL! This afternoon she called and left a message that they might get to come home. PTL!!! This makes me believe that dd must not be vomitting anymore, she had told me this morning that would be the only way they would be released. So thank you all for your prayers, I did let her know that you all were praying!

Kathy's dd is doing MUCH better. Yesterday afternoon she was still vomiting, but had perked up and was not lethargic anymore! PTL! This afternoon she called and left a message that they might get to come home. PTL!!! This makes me believe that dd must not be vomitting anymore, she had told me this morning that would be the only way they would be released. So thank you all for your prayers, I did let her know that you all were praying!

Thanks for the update. I've been prayin' here.

How awesome to read of all those who have been praying for us. Grace is home, had supper with us all tonight, and is already in bed. During supper she just smiled and smiled!!

Thanks again for your caring and for your prayers! Thanks to Lori (jail warden), for posting and giving updates!

How awesome to read of all those who have been praying for us. Grace is home, had supper with us all tonight, and is already in bed. During supper she just smiled and smiled!!

Thanks again for your caring and for your prayers! Thanks to Lori (jail warden), for posting and giving updates!

So glad to hear it!:001_smile:

That was the worst part of it! She kept getting poked and poked; sometimes two or three pokes just to draw blood one time! After the IV needing to be tried 3 times, a blood draw being tried 3 times, then next blood draw being tried 4 times, I asked for their best person to come the first time every time. After that, they were able to draw blood the first time! So frustrating! And, to see your sick little one, scream and scream, not knowing why, and being so dehydrated she couldn't even cry tears. Even so, I'm so thankful for hospitals and doctors! What did they used to do when children got this sick?