Menu

Celebrating and new prayers needed.

I posted this on the end of my last thread but thought perhaps I should start a new post.

We received the word that the mri cleared up the PET scan. I have a hemangioma (sp?) and degeneration. I haven't cried tears of joy since the birth of my children. The relief is enormous. I have prayed many prayers of thanks. Thank you Jesus. Thank you to all who have prayed for me. I forgot to add in past posts that I do have it in my lymph nodes.

I am SO happy. I will start chemo next Thursday most likely.

The next specific prayers that I need are:

1) no spread of the cancer while waiting for the chemo. Unfortunately, yes my cancer can spread in days. It is inflammatory breast cancer with triple negative markers. I will still need lots of prayers.

2) that I will be placed into the arm of the study where I will receive the PARP Inhibitor. This is the one thing that may fight triple negative. Because of triple negative I am unable to benefit from the drugs that so many breast cancer patients take such as tomoxafin and herceptin (not sure if I am spelling these correctly.)

Thank you again for your prayers. :grouphug: