Menu

Quick: what are your kids doing right now?

DD13, sitting behind me on the kids computer...playing some game and sticking pennies to her face :confused:

DD10 DD10...I haven't seen since lunch. They are in their room, I think watching Saddle Club on DVD and playing. :tongue_smilie:

DH (my other kid) is watching Avatar on TV, and keeping the dog company.

Ds6 and I just got home from our date to the Buffalo Park & Zoo, and now he is play Wii with dh and dd13. Dd12 & ds10 were out back creating a fort, foxholes, and bark ammo but just came in to warm up and ask for hot chocolate (it's "cold" here in MS at 60 degrees :001_smile: ).

Let me check. I was making dinner.

Babe is napping, which is scary since it is 5:15. DH is the "naparone" and supervising.

DS10 is drinking juice and flipping through a lego catalog

ds8 is reading an Astrix comic

DD is looking at a geography pop up book

ds4 is making stairs with legos and singing

A rare moment of calm. Maybe it was the five soccer games this morning (tourny weekend) in the freezing cold.

My three olders (13, 9, and 6) are watching "Chopped" on the Food Network (with me) while the little one takes a nap! All three of them are on the couch together snuggling under a blanket. It's one of those heartwarming sights!

We love to watch this together, too. Every now and then the girls will treat supper as a Chopped episode. Thankfully, I always win the $10,000. :D

DS1 is getting ready to go to the movies with DS2 and friends. DS3 could not care less about the Facebook movie, so he is on his laptop participating in Red Sox message boards.

DD is outside getting some fresh air, and hopefully she will bring the mail in with her.

DS2 is napping until 6 pm.

The dog is outside barking at DD.

DH is coming home from work so he can drive the kids to the movie.

That's All My Children!

Edited by RoughCollie

She was vacuuming, and came in to chastise me for making her do a "horrible, horrible job." (I tried not to laugh.) She was the one who volunteered to do it. (I found that shocking because she does NOT tolerate loud noise well.) At least my living room floor is cleaner!

DD12 is laying on the couch watching something on Netflix. She isn't feeling too good and her dad had her at a food drive all day.

DD4 is standing in the hallway getting her pjs on.

DS16 is at a friend's house doing something with Warhammar I suspect and should be home pretty soon.

Four youngest are Cleaning and making supper. My oldest is at a dance. I'm hiding in my room.

I'm also hiding in my room- trying to recover from a nasty case of sunburn I received whilst mowing lawns yesterday ...ouch!

DS13- is washing the lunch dishes ( not by choice)

DD11- is making a birthday card for my brother

DD4- is playing outside in the cubby house

baby-in-utero- is all happy now that I have finished eating :)