Menu

I am laughing!

Truly, it was weird and disturbing. I don't even think there's a way to allude to the substance of the message without getting this thread closed too. Someone was having a bad morning, apparently.

I think "bad morning" may be an understatement.... BAD LIFE may be more in keeping with the nature of the post. I may never recover. :eek:

I can't believe I missed it, either! :glare:

Was the person a regular poster here?

And if anyone wants to send me the gory details about that thread, my PM box is ready and waiting!

Not that I'm hinting or anything... ;)

Cat

I know, I'm curiously hinting too :lol:. How do I always miss entertainment?

I can't believe I missed it, either! :glare:

Was the person a regular poster here?

And if anyone wants to send me the gory details about that thread, my PM box is ready and waiting!

Not that I'm hinting or anything... ;)

Cat

Right. Me too!!

I spend all kinds of time here, and seem to miss all the good stuff!... that's what I get for going out to lunch with a friend.

All I want to say is that someone better pm me STAT and tell me what that thread was about. I'm sick as a dog, and I can't do anything else other than lie on the couch and read this board. And the little time I spent doing school was when someone did something odd. I gotta know what it was.....:D

If you don't mind letting me in on it, too...?

I commented (maybe foolishly, I hadn't read all the posts) on a thread earlier today that appears to have gone *poof*. I'm wondering if that's the one, and if it's something I said. :001_huh:

All I want to say is that someone better pm me STAT and tell me what that thread was about. I'm sick as a dog, and I can't do anything else other than lie on the couch and read this board. And the little time I spent doing school was when someone did something odd. I gotta know what it was.....:D

Yes me too!