Menu

We would appreciate your prayers, tender thoughts today~

On this beautiful Mother's Day, we are grieving the unexpected loss of my husband's brother. He had recently been treated for the flu, and developed pneumonia. His poor wife found him dead when she returned home from work. They were only 18 months apart in age, which has hit my husband very hard. Thank you~

I'm so very, very sorry. I will pray for the entire family.

I know you are all in shock right now and will be for some time but for later, if it might help your sister in law--

I lost a brother in law (though my sister's husband in this case rather than a sibling) several years ago. My sister found support in an online "young" widows forum. http://www.ywbb.org/forums/ubbthreads.php Of course she also needed real life support/help.

Edited by sbgrace

On this beautiful Mother's Day, we are grieving the unexpected loss of my husband's brother. He had recently been treated for the flu, and developed pneumonia. His poor wife found him dead when she returned home from work. They were only 18 months apart in age, which has hit my husband very hard. Thank you~

What a grief for all o fyou.

I just wanted to thank you all for your kindness! We spent the day outside, in the beautiful sunshine, and planted flowers and tended the garden. It was very therapeutic and encouraging. Blessings to you all today~