Menu

What are your Pampered Chef favorites?....

Stoneware. I can not live without my stoneware. I will admit to my junkie status here. I own and use all the time:

1 Pizza stone

2 Large bar pans

1 Medium bar pan

1 small bar pan

2 loaf pans

1 mini loaf pan

1 large roaster and lid (they discontinued the one I have but they still make a similar one)

To continue fessing up to my junkie status, I also own and use all the time:

The batter bowls (large and small)

the chopper

garlic press

prep bowls (set of 6 w/lids-so awesome)

Santuko Knife

Chef's Knife

The measuring cup for liquids and solids

The adjustable measuring spoon

Kitchen shears

pizza cutter

mandolin

stackable cooling racks

the large spreader

I have other pampered chef stuff that I pull out on occasion but they are not essential.

I loved my kitchen shears and I had them for years but a child lost them. Now, I have a pair from Williams Sonoma and I actually like those more.

That said, I love PC. Some of my favorite things include:

the trifle dish

the cookie press

the 1 c prep bowls

the handy scraper (it seems sort of silly but I use it every day!)

the peelers (regular and julienne)

the stainless steel bowls with lids and rubber bottoms

the measure-all cup (there are some things like peanut butter that just don't work in a regular measuring cup)

the decorator bottles

the scoops

the cooling racks

I also love the cheap bamboo tongs-do they still make these?

the stones (I've seen some complaints about these on this board but I've owned some of mine over ten years)

The things I don't like: the garlic press, the knives and the grater-you can do much better for the same price

stoneware pans--pizza pan, small bar pan, large bar pan

food chopper

measure all cup (I have the 2 cup version, but I'd rather have the 1 cup)

ETA: spatulas--I have 3 sizes. I like how heat resistant they are

I had a mixing pitcher, but sold it. It was a free gift with purchase; it was supposed to be the regular size, but that was on backorder and Pampered Chef substituted the family size pitcher. I thought that would be great, but it was too big for our needs.

Have an Easy Decorator (I think that's what it's called, it's similar to the cookie press) but it's starting to break--the ring that screws on to the decorator & holds the different size tips is cracking.

I have a lot of misc. PC products...don't know if I could name them all, but the ones I listed above are the ones I use the most. I don't have many of their newer items (from the last 5 years or so), except the Ultimate Mandolin. I got that recently and like it so far.

Edited by gardening momma

The Quick Stir Pitcher is one of my favorites.

Oh yeah, that's what it was called. I was supposed to get the standard size (whatever they call that) but was given the large one instead. I recently bought a regular pitcher at the grocery store because even there I didn't want to spend the extra money on a mixing pitcher (they had one). Now I wish-wish-wish I had that smaller quick stir pitcher from PC.

Any (and all) stones...I use at least one every day.

Pizza cutter

Knives

Chopper

Batter bowls

Rice Cooker

Bamboo spoons, spatulas, tongs

Cheese grater

There are very few things I've purchased from PC and not used... a lot... I don't use the garlic press much (cause I'm lazy and I just buy a huge jar of minced garlic at Sams). I also don't use the micro cooker pieces very often. But the things I've listed above, I use all the time. They're great about replacing items under warranty, too.

I love the small glass bowls with lids that come in sets of 6 I think - perfect for individual yogurts or homemade icecream or... just about anything :001_smile:

Yes, this is a favorite of mine too. I think they are called a "prep set". Someone gave them to me as a gift and I use them a lot.

Over all, my favorite PC pieces are the stoneware. I have had a couple of trays, a pizza stone as well as cupcake and mini bundt pans. I've had them for years and they just keep going!

Blessings,

Lucinda

I have the pyrex-type mixing bowl with lid, given to me as a Christmas present from my sister.

Another year she gave me the 2 in 1 measuring cup. I love that so much I bought another one at a yard sale for a STEAL!

I also have the chopper with the zigzag metal blade. Borrowed same item from a friend. Enjoyed it so much that when I saw one at a thrift store the NEXT day, I bought it!

Fabulous products!

LOVE PC! I just had a party 2 weeks ago, actually! :D

I LOVE my...

quick stir pitchers

mini serving spatula

bamboo spoon set

covered baker

stoneware-large & med. bar pans

measuring spoons

pizza cutter

can opener

drainable microwave cookers (sm. & lg)

Happy shopping!!!

...My mom purchased the Easy Read Measuring Cup Set before Christmas and I have to say they are great! You read the measurements from the inside of the cups, and they are quite easy to read (as the name implies), and they wash up nicely.

I never would have thought to buy these myself. You have to use them or have someone show you to realize just how nice they are.

Blessings,

Lucinda

They are very sturdy, but not too heavy. They have a nice size roll and can be used for sheet cake, too. I put them right in the dishwasher, which is required in my house!

I received one of these for Christmas and hope to use it soon. It doesn't look like they have the larger jelly roll pan size. Their large is like a regular cookie sheet size.

Edited by ChrisB