Menu

Wordless Wednesday, Mar 19

I know, I'm early. Let's just pretend I'm on the East Coast, not the West...

I'll be gone tomorrow and didn't want to miss out on the fun...

I feel like the white rabbit! lol Im late, Im late, Im late for an important date! Mines up!! Its a Wordless Wednesday flash back! number 1 people! hehehe Jenhen in Cali got me hooked....

Happy Wordless Wednesday!!

I am going to sit and enjoy ALL your posts now that I'm home from co-op, but first, I got mine up in case you're browsing. Link is below.

We're about to begin the dance class picture days in a couple weeks. Today's post is my favorite from last year. (I do buy some of the professional shots they do, but I can't resist bringing my camera along and trying to get some unposed pictures as well while we wait.)

Happy Wednesday everybody!

HootyTooty~ I couldn't comment on your WW, but just wanted to say... Holy Cow. That is a lot of birds. :o) LOL Were they noisy?

~Tina

Not when they were in the tree. I have one pic where those same birds are all over the backyard just cawing back and forth, I should have taken video but it was just to spooky to stare at.

I miss the twice yearly gathering of hawks at our old home. Every spring and fall about 100 red shouldered short tail hawks would circle the sky over our home and then land in our tall pines. We think they were pairing off for the season, but don't know for sure. So much development has occurred in our old area, that I doubt they still come, but your picture made me remember. Thanks!