Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

I lost a year off my life. Anyone else do this?

I decided against it after reading about it on a trustworthy internet article.  Do you research.  YMMV  :driving:

Count Rugen:

Presently I'm writing the definitive work on the subject, so I want you to be totally honest with me on how the machine makes you feel. This being our first try, I'll use the lowest setting.

[Count Rugen activates the water powered torture machine. Wesley writhes in great pain]

Count Rugen: [calmly] As you know, the concept of the suction pump is centuries old. Really that's all this is except that instead of sucking water, I'm sucking life. I've just sucked one year of your life away. I might one day go as high as five, but I really don't know what that would do to you. So, let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

• Like 5

What is a 3 year old?

A small, whirlwind mess-maker who constantly asks "why?", screams "MOMMMA" and leaves banana peels behind the couch....oh and stops taking naps :svengo: .....at least that was what my last one was.....yours may vary.

• Like 6

Grad school and homeschooling

Most of us call it quits after high school, although my 7yo dd is in negotiations with her dad to be homeschooled for college. On the plus side you can come up with your own admissions and graduation requirements.

You know I wrote this because it made me chuckle, but the more I think about it the more I think it could be a "thing".  What better way to focus on your own interests! Even in a university setting isn't Grad school somewhat similar to homeschooling? Clearly losing perspective, I'm going to wander off somewhere and talk to myself for a bit. :tongue_smilie:

• Like 7

Boy Cat People - Help!

I don't know of any boy cat people.... just Cat-Woman on Batman. But she is a villian and unlikely to help.

That said, I don't pay much attention to super heroes... maybe there are some cat people I haven't heard of...?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Boy Cat People - Help!

I don't know of any boy cat people.... just Cat-Woman on Batman. But she is a villian and unlikely to help.

That said, I don't pay much attention to super heroes... maybe there are some cat people I haven't heard of...?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

You know Catwoman on this board.  Perhaps that thread was for her son.  I'm sure that he'd be a Boy Cat Person.

• Like 8

As if that wasn't bad enough, even without the unfortunate context of appearing next to the WRONG subject line in "view new content" I always, always, no matter how hard I try not to and how hard I try to educate myself and remember how silly the trends I loved when I was in my 20s seem now initially see "Laundry Academy".

That is, of course, more of a reflection on my crappy eye doctor and the realities of 16 year age differences than it is on the quality of Landry Academy itself. ;)

Edited by Guest