Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

got a wierd call today

Sorry, that was me.  It turns out the fridge was running. I caught it.  No need to worry.

I can't seem to find the # to the neighborhood mortuary though. "You stab 'em. We slab 'em." is the guarantee...is this still a valid offer? It would would really stink if the offer expired before he did.

(No actual people were harmed in the making of this horrifying joke.)

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Help!  Re.  Tipping Hair Stylist

How to tip him or her is going to depend a lot on the stylist's height and weight in relation to your own.  I suggest grabbing them just below the waist and then flipping them upside down.  Be prepared to run fast afterward though because tipped hair stylists can get pretty mad at you! 

Edited by Jean in Newcastle
  • Like 8

Looking for suggestions regarding birds in the dryer vent.

You could put some straw in there with them so they can make a nest. Maybe some Vivaldi, or even earthscapes music, remind them of the forest, where they actually belong.

I try to only allow them in the vent when I'm not using the dryer.

Other things you might want to try: don't do laundry; go out for drinks with friends; take a walk; a nice, long bath.

• Like 7

Procrastination resources

Television was always my favorite. It seems to be TWTM Forums these days.

I can identify!  Books were and are a favorite; however, the forums here manage nicely to use up a fair bit of time.

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 3

Help!  Re.  Tipping Hair Stylist

How to tip him or her is going to depend a lot on the stylist's height and weight in relation to your own.  I suggest grabbing them just below the waist and then flipping them upside down.  Be prepared to run fast afterward though because tipped hair stylists can get pretty mad at you!

I found an article about cow-tipping on a newspaper website from a northern state, maybe Wisconsin. Seems there had been some cow sculptures made on college campus and they were placed artistically about. After a football game one night some enthusiastic cow tippers tipped the cows. 

Is this a thing...or a farm country myth? You try it.

• Like 2

How difficult is it to change a kitchen faucet and water keys under a sink?

I've been trying to change my husband for years, trying to change a faucet would seem just as difficult. Water will come out of the faucet when you turn the water handles in the correct direction, and it will stop when you turn them the other direction. Is there something different you're wanting the faucet to do? Scrub the sink? Water the keys?

My keys normally do fine without being watered. I can't imagine why watering them under a sink would be an advantage. 

(KARENI: I feel like Mr. Haney from Green Acres, this is driving me crazy)

• Like 2