Menu

My Husband is HOME!

:hurray:

I am so happy for you and your family! I bet your dh is very happy to be able to hold his newest baby.

-Ann

:patriot:

Oh dear. It. was. precious.

My friend who took pictures showed me a glimpse of her shots. Ahhhh. It was so lovely. Him on the pier, with the baby over his head smiling down on him. I'll post when I get the disc.

Jo

My friend who took pictures showed me a glimpse of her shots. Ahhhh. It was so lovely. Him on the pier, with the baby over his head smiling down on him. I'll post when I get the disc.

Jo

Oh, I can't wait.

Thank you, Jo, and I'm so very, incrediblily, beyond-words happy for you. This made my day.

:grouphug: Happy tears for you guys. :grouphug:

Jo

Oh, Jo, how wonderful! Eric and I were wondering if he'd be home soon. Welcome home, Neptune!!!

Hey...are you going to be stationed back in DC after your Hawaii tour? Road trip...

Ria

Drew said, "You never know."

If we did, we would absolutely be taking a road trip.

But in the meantime- one of us is having delightful weather right now. And I don't think that would be you! ;) Come on over! Aloooooooha.

Jo

Drew said, "You never know."

If we did, we would absolutely be taking a road trip.

But in the meantime- one of us is having delightful weather right now. And I don't think that would be you! ;) Come on over! Aloooooooha.

Jo

LOL! Who says 20 degrees isn't delightful, eh? LOL. We'll take a road trip, my dear. After all, you've borne more young'uns. LOL. Eric and I were talking tonight about how Drew must have felt...dh had tears in his eyes, though he would probably deny it...and so did I.

Okay. I need a snuggle. Shoot...I needed a hug from Miss Molly, and she wasn't giving any back then, lol! There's no hope for me now! Would you believe that Sarah (almost 20) is soon-to-be-engaged to a Navy diver? They've known each other since she was 8 (and he 10)..back then she tried to talk to him and he made her cry. LOL. He's a sweetie...and I'm way too young for this.

Ack.

Love you! PM me!

Ria