Menu

Has anyone heard from Jean?

ScoutTN

22 minutes ago, Faith-manor said:

Also, is it just me or has Selfie been gone a long time? We used to have the healthy eating thread that both of them posted to, and I loves their posts. They helped inspire me to do better.

Selkie. I have really missed her posts and wanted to ask if anyone knew how she was doing. She has been so helpful and inspirational regarding my chronic health issues, then with my husband’s cancer diagnosis. I have really wanted to touch base with her bc 1.) I am doing to a WFPB convention SQUEAL! and 2.) My husband developed life threatening complications after his last cancer surgery and…well… I should update the thread I had started re: my husband but I/we have really dived deeper in to researching cancer and lifestyle changes… Just needed some of her inspiration! 
I miss the Healthy eating posts. You, Jean and Selkie are all so wonderful! 

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Kassia said:

@cintinativeI've been wondering about her too.  I'm hoping the fact that she's not posting means that things are going well for her.  

Lol, I’m such a dork. I was here head scratching over why you thought cintinative had not been posting for a long time considering she was the one who started this thread. I finally reread your post more carefully in context 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

34 minutes ago, KSera said:

Lol, I’m such a dork. I was here head scratching over why you thought cintinative had not been posting for a long time considering she was the one who started this thread. I finally reread your post more carefully in context 🤦‍♀️🤣

LOL, I see how that happened!   I just edited it.  Oops!  😛

Edited by Kassia

8 hours ago, WildflowerMom said:

Also, has anyone heard from @Slache
what about @Lanny?

Hi! I've been busy. It's been good. Thank you!  ♥ 

1 hour ago, Renai said:

Slash, aka Slache is doing fine, as is Jean.  Jean has been busy preparing for camp, and Slash was wondering why her curriculum hadn't arrived 15 minutes after she ordered. 🤣

It's a fair question. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 11

15 hours ago, GoVanGogh said:

I miss the Healthy eating posts. You, Jean and Selkie are all so wonderful! 

Same!  I've had a crazy summer of over-busy and dearly miss the goals and healthy eating threads, alas.  But before I got busy I also wondered where @Spy Carhad gone...

• Like 1