Katy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lilaclady said:

6C8B790E-8493-4BCC-87AD-9E3A6E4EB36C.jpeg

I took my kids to Niagara Falls on one of the worst vacations ever, and they were like, “It’s water obeying the laws of physics,” and honestly we all looked at each other and were like, “Yeah. Okay, we’re done.”  

• Haha 14

13 hours ago, Lilaclady said:

Someone takes some reviews of national

parks anD illustrate them. These are some

that i liked

13765DC6-A971-4F5F-8F46-59F161030100.jpeg

I love Subpar Parks. I think someone posted them on the holiday list, which is how I found out about them. https://ambersharedesign.com/collections/subpar-parks

• Like 3

On 4/22/2022 at 12:59 PM, Katy said:

13051BB6-9E35-43A0-87D9-272D5D710F19.jpeg

Dh often mixes up ds and dss' name. I came into dss' life too late for that to happen to me (plus there's a 20 year gap between them) but have often mixed up ds and the dog's name. Trust me, even if you have an only child you'll find a way to call them by the wrong name. 😂

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tenaj said:

That would be the plastic container cupboard here and I'm usually the that causes the avalanche for the next person 🤣. I hate that cupboard!

Try storing the containers stacked with the lids on.  Yes, you can keep less containers that way, but you always have a lid and this way you can throw away the mysterious extra lids that are usually the source of the avalanche. If you can't bear to throw away or donate the extras, put them in a box in a storage area instead of in the cabinet.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, kbutton said:

May be an image of 1 person and text

I had this happen once  in a dressing room at the tailor’s shop at a mall. I was trying on a bridesmaid dress and got stuck (it had a corset-style bodice and I tried to take it off without untying it, lol). I was trapped half in, half out. 

Edited by alisoncooks
  • Like 1