Menu

Prayers please ( baby related)

hjffkj

16 hours ago, Jaybee said:

Oh my, that is one beautiful baby! She has one of those "old soul" faces. Beautiful eyes.

I was going to say the same thing - old soul!

As for your SIL, same thing happened to me. Spent all day getting all sorts of tests done as I was overdue. Finally went home and went into labor! Baby born a few hours later. I wonder if we just needed to know baby was okay before able to relax enough to go into labor?

• Like 1

Thank you all so very much. All 4 of us are doing wonderfully. My sil and her baby have been home since yesterday since she gave birth at a birth center. 

Freya and I are set to go home in a few hours. She is just so precious and we're blessed to have her in the family. 

These two babies are certainly the closest in age cousins in the family. And I imagine it'll be a wild ride watching them grow up together.

I really appreciate all the support and prayers the Hive continually gives people during the rough, unknown, scary, etc times we all go through periodically.

• Like 8

On 2/18/2020 at 6:45 AM, hjffkj said:

Thank you all. Thank you for the prayers for my sil and nephew has well. He was born just after midnight! Mom and baby are healthy and happy.

I am so glad. It would have been so hard if something had gone wrong with him, but it would have been especially hard since your daughter is so close in age. I hope they have lots of cousins fun as they are growing up.