Menu

Prayers please ( baby related)

hjffkj

Prayers needed for two Mamas and two babies. I'm set to have my csection in about 20 minutes so any prayers for safe delivery and recovery would be appreciated.

Also, my sil is overdue and failed a nonstess test today so is at MFM getting a level two ultrasound. Prayers would be appreciated for her and her baby too. 

Thanks all

• Like 20

Thank you all. My surgery went perfectly and I just got wheeled out of recovery. My baby girl, no name yet, was not breathing well when she was born and has been on oxygen since. The amount of oxygen dependance has decreased gradually since she was born and Dr aren't too concerned.  They did a chest x-ray and blood work but I haven't heard what the results were. Thankfully, on the way out of recovery they wheeled me into the nursery and I was able to cuddle her for 45 minutes. And they'll wheel me to her whenever I want. But they don't expect she'll be in there for too long.

Last I heard from sil was around 1 and baby had passed 2 tests and she was waiting to hear from the Dr. Haven't heard what Dr decided was the best course of action. With being over due, sil having gestational diabetes and some other issues they are being very thorough.

• Like 39

8 minutes ago, Jaybee said:

Oh my, that is one beautiful baby! She has one of those "old soul" faces. Beautiful eyes.

That is hilarious that you say that because in this picture she looks just like her oldest brother, who looks pretty different than the other 4. And we have always said he has that he is an 'old soul'

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, happypamama said:

Oh my she is gorgeous!  Congratulations! Love her name too!

Hope you are doing well too!

I'm actually doing phenomenally. Easiest recovery so far. I have zero pain, just discomfort. My blood pressure has been perfect (miraculously.) And I've been able to get up and walk a bit with ease.

• Like 14