Menu

Prime Day Deals

Pippen

I was out and missed the serger deal - but it was 1/2 off. I am on the waitlist, so who knows? 

I don't understand. Instead of 100% claimed like when I first looked at it,  it now says 51% claimed, but it won't let me buy it, it just says I'm on the waitlist. I haven't gotten a notice that there's one available. Sigh. 

I don't understand. Instead of 100% claimed like when I first looked at it, it now says 51% claimed, but it won't let me buy it, it just says I'm on the waitlist. I haven't gotten a notice that there's one available. Sigh.

Is it the 1034D for $152.42?

I just tested to see what would happen and I was able to add it to my cart with no problem. I had a similar issue to what you're having with a different Lightning Deal earlier today. Go to the Help section and do a phone chat (where they call you immediately) and get a rep to add it to your cart for you.

PS. I tried to send you a PM about this but it looks like your PM box is full, so I hope you see this in time! I also started a new "Paging TechWife" thread to give you this same info. :)

(Edited to add that I hope you got your serger!)

Edited by Catwoman
  • Like 1

I picked up the 8qt instant pot. We already have the 6qt which I use all the time but with a family of 10 it's just barely big enough and I like to make leftovers. Now I'll have one for a main dish and one for a side or to set up for oatmeal. I also got a clarisonic brush I've been saying for a long time, a three pack of kindle fires, a pack of reusable k cups to replace our falling apart ones, a pre order book with the discount code, a $2.50 bag of caramel and cheddar Amazon brand popcorn, the audible subscription, and the unlimited music subscription (4 months for 99c total, I'll mark the calendar to cancel a week before that in case we don't really use it much but the kids are always asking for music at a dollar a song so maybe it'll work out well).

• Like 2

I don't understand. Instead of 100% claimed like when I first looked at it, it now says 51% claimed, but it won't let me buy it, it just says I'm on the waitlist. I haven't gotten a notice that there's one available. Sigh.

I hope you get it! Wawak.com has great prices on Maxi Lock serger thread. I like Maxi Lock Stretch in the loopers for sewing knits. Fingers crossed for you.

I mumbled to DH that only the 8qt. IP was on sale but that I didn't really want to pay for it. He said, "It's only $10 more than you were planning to pay for the Lux. Just get it." He figures the boys are only going to get bigger and eat more. Which is how I ended up with a twelve passenger van for five kids instead of a minivan too, LOL. Anyway, I ordered the 8qt. IP and a set of flatware.

• Like 2

I almost got through the day without buying anything. Then DH happened to look up something random, and saw it was Prime Day. So here we are at the 11th hour (well, 9th, lol), deciding if we should get this or that.

20% off first-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud if you use a Prime credit card, in case anyone else has been thinking about it. Home school counts for the educator version, or so their website says. 

• Like 1

3 sets of earbuds, one for each kid

Sunglasses

1 book oldest wanted

Set of Prismacolor pencils

3 digital movies (Lego Batman, Hidden Figures, and Fantastic Beasts)

And that's it.  I wanted better deals.  BOOO!!!

I got the 8 quart instant pot; have the 6 quart from last year but could use something bigger. They'll both get plenty of use around here :)

I also picked up a few other things that I don't really need. Then decided I really need to  do something about that so signed up for YNAB :laugh:

Edited by maize
  • Like 3

3 sets of earbuds, one for each kid

Sunglasses

1 book oldest wanted

Set of Prismacolor pencils

3 digital movies (Lego Batman, Hidden Figures, and Fantastic Beasts)

And that's it.  I wanted better deals.  BOOO!!!

All I bought was a Camelbak water bottle for a few bucks off. 

I kept looking for better deals. I really did. 

Still, I have to say the offerings were better than the first Prime Day. Remember when #PrimeDayFail was way better than the actual sale?  Toilet paper, Rubbermaid, Sharpies, underwear, 55 gallon drum of personal lubricant...

I picked up a large cat tree for $50 (saved about $20) and then two indoor tv antennas one was $9 and the other $15. We were not sure which style would work better with each tv so for the prices we got one of each.  Once those come in we will be closer to dropping our cable. 

• Like 1

All I bought was a Camelbak water bottle for a few bucks off.

I kept looking for better deals. I really did.

Still, I have to say the offerings were better than the first Prime Day. Remember when #PrimeDayFail was way better than the actual sale? Toilet paper, Rubbermaid, Sharpies, underwear, 55 gallon drum of personal lubricant...

All I bought was 2 camelbaks as well. Well I did purchase 2 books today using the $5 off code but they were being purchased anyway.