Menu

OhElizabeth, did you say "with this next one" in one of your posts?

Yup! :)))))

Due in September. Not feeling too bad, but I'm supposed to rest and lay low, so that's what I'm doing. They should be 9 1/2 years apart, which is quite a bit to say the least. It was a surprise in that we had pretty much given up hope. The monthly negative was a ritual with me, something you just do in your sleep. Imagine my surprise, hehe! I started exercising at Curves back in August, so I'm thinking that had something to do with it.

No, we won't find out the gender. Yes, I've thought a tad about what I'd do differently with the next. I sold off some of my early RS levels already, so I'm bummed about that. I'm open-minded enough to know kids are all different, so I'll just cross that when I get to it. Lots of rocking, lots of hugs, lots of books on tape and reading together, I know I want to do those again. :)

I am just thrilled for you and your dh! (((OhElizabeth))) What a blessing-you made my day with your wonderful news. I know it's been a prayer of your heart for SOO long. Your dd will be such a help with this little one too, and it's kind of nice that she'll be at the stage of being able to do portions of her schoolwork independently while you tend to the wee one. I pray God would put a special blessing on this pregnancy and baby.

Due in September. Not feeling too bad, but I'm supposed to rest and lay low, so that's what I'm doing. They should be 9 1/2 years apart, which is quite a bit to say the least. It was a surprise in that we had pretty much given up hope. The monthly negative was a ritual with me, something you just do in your sleep. Imagine my surprise, hehe! I started exercising at Curves back in August, so I'm thinking that had something to do with it.

No, we won't find out the gender. Yes, I've thought a tad about what I'd do differently with the next. I sold off some of my early RS levels already, so I'm bummed about that. I'm open-minded enough to know kids are all different, so I'll just cross that when I get to it. Lots of rocking, lots of hugs, lots of books on tape and reading together, I know I want to do those again. :)

Congratulations! This is exciting news!!

Congratulations, Elizabeth!! I am soooo happy for you!! It will be wonderful and September is a wonderful time to have a baby!

Were you planning on attending the Cinci convention again this year? If so, and if I were (which I'm not because I'm also expecting - in May), I'd give you a huge hug!

Btw, there will be a 10 yr difference with this one coming and my oldest, and a 6.5 yr difference with my youngest. I understand the big gap worry - even though it's not really a worry. I just don't know of a better word that completely sums it up correctly. Though I'm sure you understand it well.

Take care of yourself and that precious baby in there! happy0065.gif

Congratulations! My kids are 10 years apart, and me and my brother are 9 years apart. The space has it's advantages, and disadvantages. Overall, I think I like it. My your pregnancy be healthy and completely uneventful!