Menu

Ignore this thread!

Carrot muffins, being a vegetable, make a suitable side dish at dinner (except those being set aside for breakfast), naturally--but what if they were the main course?

Asking for a friend.

Because the main course could be pizza and the muffins could be a side. We My friend's family wouldn't mind, I think.

If cereal can be a main course, muffins can be a main course. You may not want to go with my standards, however, because I bet candy will be the main course at my house tomorrow night. 

• Like 6

To the best of my understanding it's a phrase meaning typical white woman. My clothing, wording, diet etc. are all typical white woman things. I guess she's more interesting or worldly than I am.

Nothing wrong with being a basic white woman.  Own it!  Besides we know that you're really a elephant ninja in disguise.  And doesn't she leave tomorrow? 

• Like 9

Edpo!

We finally got around to making goo. It didn't work as well as intended. I think maybe too much water? Oh well. After dumping out a bunch of liquid we ended up with something gooey, so, good enough. (we did the thing from Mystery Science - may have been my fault though, since I eyeballed some of the measurements instead of getting more measuring cups etc dirty, or the stuff we did use measuring cups for the kids spilled somewhat while pouring in, so I added some extra water to compensate, and anyway...) Then, after I cleaned up, I saw that there was a bonus challenge for making your goo bouncy, by trying to see which worked best - adding talcum, salt, or cornstarch. I told the kids maybe some day, but probably not this week. I need to decide which set of mysteries to do next - the kids are of course wanting different things. Celery wants watery planet, and Broccoli wants the one about sound. But anyway, I got another 'experiment' (demo) done (and the kids did a fair amount of the work). Woohoo!

• Like 6

i got them there a few minutes early, thanks to psycho mommy adrenaline. When i get to heaven God’s prolly gonna say, “ honey, you see those two little things look like electrocuted walnuts left out in the rain? Those are your adrenal glands. Go take a nap for a few decades.â€

:laugh: Like!

Tumblr is a social media site.

For basic white girls? There's so many ways to be basic. I think the most "basic white girl" thing to do is care about if whatever you like or do is basic! Who does that? I think all of the ITT would tell Slache's sister to shove it.

I love the hair and clothes on Stranger Things! The teen girls especially look just like I remember my cousins and their friends. 

• Like 4

i got them there a few minutes early, thanks to psycho mommy adrenaline. When i get to heaven God’s prolly gonna say, “ honey, you see those two little things look like electrocuted walnuts left out in the rain? Those are your adrenal glands. Go take a nap for a few decades.â€

:D Nap like theys no tomorraw!

• Like 1

I bought little bottles of root beer for tomorrow - A&W. Also these weird purple grapes I've never seen before called "moon drop" grapes. We're going to make chocolate chip pumpkin bread.

I love those! I like them much better than the cotton candy ones everyone's always raving about. 

• Like 1

We went to this basketball thingie at DS's school. It was fun. Now I'm back. I want some COFFEE☕ï¸â˜•ï¸ but it's too late. And I tried to tune my guitar,🎸 but it's too hard. I got this tuner ap for my phone, but I can't figure it out. 😩😩😩

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 2