Menu

Ignore this thread!

I'm stupid sometimes. Since going celiac level gluten free I have discovered that I wasn't as gluten free as I thought I was. Why didn't it even occur to me that my favorite green smoothies had wheat and barley grass in them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doh!

Well, you know now.

• Like 1

I'm stupid sometimes. Since going celiac level gluten free I have discovered that I wasn't as gluten free as I thought I was. Why didn't it even occur to me that my favorite green smoothies had wheat and barley grass in them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it the Green Goodness one by Bolthouse Farms?  I accidentally bought  that one once, but thankfully I caught myself before I drank it.  It looks like it would be just fruits and vegetables.  An easy mistake to make and I hope that you feel better.

I have done everything except 50 million loads of laundry.  I even cooked supper which I rarely do, but kinda had to so I could take some to my Dad since my Mom wasn't going to be home to do it.  Yay me.  

Now to fluff the load in the dryer so I can fold it.  And maybe mop the kitchen.  I think I should get a treat if I do that.  

• Like 8

I have done everything except 50 million loads of laundry. I even cooked supper which I rarely do, but kinda had to so I could take some to my Dad since my Mom wasn't going to be home to do it. Yay me.

Now to fluff the load in the dryer so I can fold it. And maybe mop the kitchen. I think I should get a treat if I do that.

I vote no mopping. :D

• Like 2

I have done everything except 50 million loads of laundry. I even cooked supper which I rarely do, but kinda had to so I could take some to my Dad since my Mom wasn't going to be home to do it. Yay me.

Now to fluff the load in the dryer so I can fold it. And maybe mop the kitchen. I think I should get a treat if I do that.

Have a treat and then see if you are up for some mopping. If so, have another treat!

• Like 2

This morning I diced up a tomato and put it in the scrambled eggs. Dh asked if they were carrots. :huh: :D

The other day ILs brought us home-grown persimmons.  I showed them to the girls when I cut one up and had them taste them.  I put them on the counter around the fruit bowl, where the tomatoes are.

Last night at supper at ILs the girls told their grandparents that they didn't know we had any more--they had thought they were tomatoes.

My kids are going to get more lessons in how to recognize food.

• Like 2