Menu

I'm dying here!!

Remudamom

I have to laugh about this somewhere the kids won't see because I'll bust if I don't! Every year before Thanksgiving the kids sneak the big Christmas tree out of the attic and put it up after I've gone to sleep. Tonight a kiddo who shall remain anonymous dragged the tree out of the attic, through our bathroom, bedroom, down the stairs, through the kitchen, the living room, leaving a huge trail of fake pine needles behind. Said kid noticed the mess after hiding the tree somewhere downstairs, and said to dh, "Don't tell mom what those things are!" (Cause I've never seen them before and won't have any idea what they are unless someone clues me in!!)

To me the funniest thing about this is that the "kid" is 20.  (and of course a guy!)

I have to laugh about this somewhere the kids won't see because I'll bust if I don't! Every year before Thanksgiving the kids sneak the big Christmas tree out of the attic and put it up after I've gone to sleep. Tonight a kiddo who shall remain anonymous dragged the tree out of the attic, through our bathroom, bedroom, down the stairs, through the kitchen, the living room, leaving a huge trail of fake pine needles behind. Said kid noticed the mess after hiding the tree somewhere downstairs, and said to dh, "Don't tell mom what those things are!" (Cause I've never seen them before and won't have any idea what they are unless someone clues me in!!)

To me the funniest thing about this is that the "kid" is 20.  (and of course a guy!)

Because burying his head in the sand is easier than grabbing the vacuum?  (Although, I confess, in my house, a newly vacuumed floor would REALLY arouse my suspicions, so I can see the dilemma!)