Menu

What happened to "I'm new here"??

Moxie

You can probably assume that the moderators know something you don't with regard to location, IP numbers, etc. I've seen plenty of people deleted within their first few posts on the board, even when they don't seem trollish. I think I see it more often because my time zone is so far off of most of the US. 

I was just bothered that she asked for info on how to use Photobucket to post a photo and then just TOTALLY blew off my step-by-step instructions, uploading the photo via the attachment method instead (all the while thanking me for my advice!).  What is wrong with people???!!!

;)

Dang. I posted my joke about tracts of land before seeing you made the same joke. :(

it's okay...it was still funny the 2nd time around.

I think she was suspicious right from the start.  We asked her about her family and homeschooling and her reply was to ask which sub-forum was the busiest and how to post pictures.  And then there was the bOOks photo.   :rolleyes:  

it's okay...it was still funny the 2nd time around.

I think she was suspicious right from the start.  We asked her about her family and homeschooling and her reply was to ask which sub-forum was the busiest and how to post pictures.  And then there was the bOOks photo.   :rolleyes:  

Yeah, "which forum is busiest because I want to discuss my boobs."

I didn't say anything, that's me being polite.  :lol:

I have a soft spot for people who are mistakenly called a troll - and at first you just don't know - even though in this case the odds were high...

I used to be a frequent flyer on the High School board only when the boards looked very different. One day, I decided to venture over the "General Board" as it was called. I found people discussing casseroles (not much has changed!) and asked for a recipe. Someone called ME a troll. I don't think we had post counts then so it may not have been obvious that I had a few posts under my belt. :)

I have a soft spot for people who are mistakenly called a troll - and at first you just don't know - even though in this case the odds were high...

I used to be a frequent flyer on the High School board only when the boards looked very different. One day, I decided to venture over the "General Board" as it was called. I found people discussing casseroles (not much has changed!) and asked for a recipe. Someone called ME a troll. I don't think we had post counts then so it may not have been obvious that I had a few posts under my belt. :)

Aww. You're so sweet.  :)

We suspicious types need people like you to balance us out. 

Hmmm, maybe you're just biding your time building up a post count before you start really trolling. Before we know it you'll be asking for more recipes, maybe even recipes for cupcakes.

Hmmm, maybe you're just biding your time building up a post count before you start really trolling. Before we know it you'll be asking for more recipes, maybe even recipes for cupcakes.

Since the temps have finally dropped to where I can use my oven again, bring on the recipes!!