Menu

Wish me well....

JFSinIL

Just had the (final, I hope) bit of surgery to fix damage caused by late May car crash. Yes, innards now all reconnected and back where they belong, hernias repaired....and doctor said she would remove appendix as a freebie as long as she was in there.

Hubby had his final tweaking of ankle repair, replacing a screw with a flexible strut, last week.

End may be in sight! Now if only things would stop beeping here in my hospital room.....

End of May to mid Oct - 5 months - hopefully this really is the end and may the rest of your recovery go smoothly!   :grouphug:

Then, of course, you and your family need a vacation to celebrate that graduation! :coolgleamA:  :party:  (This assumes my memory is correct.) 

Doc said at least a full month bland soft food, no nuts, seeds, raw veggies etc. sigh. About what I figured.

Ok, that's going to mean some thought will have to be put into the party foods.  ;)  It doesn't mean no party!  Hold out for one (whatever type you like).  

You and your family deserve it (esp those in the accident & graduation boy).   :party:

Doc just upped my pain meds so am in a happy place .... Now to get up and try to start moving around. Doc said at least a full month bland soft food, no nuts, seeds, raw veggies etc. sigh. About what I figured.

Ice cream!!

Here's wishing you you a speedy recovery.