Menu

Well, let's just pile more carp on me while we are at it.

Parrothead

Today is the day from he77. I'll I want right now is a cup of tea and a quiet padded room. Perhaps then the optic migraine and the friggin head ache will go away.

Taxes.

Computers.

Dog peeing on the rug while we were gone.

Finding the dog pee by stepping in it.

Driving and hour and a half in the freaking snow to go get proper file folders. Why the bloody ___ can't there be a proper office supply store in this godforsaken town?

School not getting done due to all the issues of the day

Still haven't have lunch

Down stairs if a flaming mess and the kitchen floor is sticky because someone spilled tea or coffee and didn't bother to stop to wipe it up.

Did I mention the friggin headache?

Today is the day from he77. I'll I want right now is a cup of tea and a quiet padded room. Perhaps then the optic migraine and the friggin head ache will go away.

Taxes.

Computers.

Driving and hour and a half in the freaking snow to go get proper file folders. Why the bloody ___ can't there be a proper office supply store in this godforsaken town?

Still haven't have lunch

Down stairs if a flaming mess and the kitchen floor is sticky because someone spilled tea or coffee and didn't bother to stop to wipe it up.

I'm sorry!

Taxes.

Computers.

Still haven't have lunch

That's an awesome pile of stuff to offer up on Ash Wednesday!

Not meaning to sound chirpy, but that's what I'd try to do with that stuff.

:grouphug:

Taxes.

Computers.

Still haven't have lunch

Come ON. Is nobody gonna ask about the file emergency??

When I read the part about dog pee I suddenly realized I had been gone most of the day and needed to go patrol the house for revenge poops from our cat.

So that's why *I* didn't ask about the file emergency.

And now that I'm finished patrolling (no poops found so far) and have come back to the thread, it's fairly obvious that she needs a filing system for her drink recipes.

Edited to add: Aaaaand while I was hitting the "post" button I heard suspicious sounds and suddenly got hit with a whiff of something going on about 3 feet behind me .... :banghead:

Oh, the filing. I ran out of file folders for all my tax returns and other important stuff. A long time ago. I'd been waiting to get settled before getting the system in place. Now that I need a file and it isn't there, I figured dh would be okay with me spending $40 on folders, stickers and pens to color-coordinate the files so I can find each and every one once I get them all printed out and the pile sorted.

But I can't get any of that stuff locally so I had to drive 45 minutes to Staples.

Guest inoubliable

When I read the part about dog pee I suddenly realized I had been gone most of the day and needed to go patrol the house for revenge poops from our cat.

Re...revenge poops? (Said in my best Jeff Goldblum style.)

Cats do this?? I am suddenly very happy that the guinea pig has a cage to go in every night...

Guest inoubliable

Oh, the filing. I ran out of file folders for all my tax returns and other important stuff. A long time ago. I'd been waiting to get settled before getting the system in place. Now that I need a file and it isn't there, I figured dh would be okay with me spending $40 on folders, stickers and pens to color-coordinate the files so I can find each and every one once I get them all printed out and the pile sorted.

But I can't get any of that stuff locally so I had to drive 45 minutes to Staples.

Got everything you need now?

Glad your headache finally went away! (Why do I keep typing "waway"??)

Re...revenge poops? (Said in my best Jeff Goldblum style.)

Cats do this?? I am suddenly very happy that the guinea pig has a cage to go in every night...

Yeah. My cat revenge pees on my bathroom rug if I don't keep up with the litter box at a satisfactory (to her) rate.

Got everything you need now?

Glad your headache finally went away! (Why do I keep typing "waway"??)

I ran out of red file folders for this year's tax return. But I can use it as an excuse to go to the big city on Saturday. :coolgleamA:

The tax returns are in the red folders. It seemed appropriate at the time.

I'm sorry.

I like your word "carp." I've been using it myself lately. And it did give me an interesting picture-thought when I saw your post, a parrot laying on the floor, covered in fish. :ohmy: You poor thing.

At one point this afternoon, that is what I felt like.

Thanks for the hug.