Help me think of a middle name for Marie/Maria

Maria Elena

Maria Cristina

Maria Luisa

Maria Teresa

Maria Sofia

Maria Claudia

Maria Eugenia

and just about any other name that ends in "a".

Marie Claire

Marie Sophie

Marie Therese

Marie Louise

Marie Anne

Marie Helene

and just about any other French girl's name.

If the Spanish or Italian or French names aren't what you're looking for, how about Mary ________?

Mary Catherine

Mary Ann

Mary Elizabeth

Mary Susan

Mary Rose

Mary Jane

Mary Margaret

I'm sure your can add 20 more.

Rose? Grace? (maybe that's too AG-Doll) K/Catherine? Susanna? Louisa?

I agree that beginning with a consonant is probably a good way to go and I would do two or more syllables with Marie but a one-syllable might work with Maria. But I'm weird about name syllabication. Drives my husband nuts :)

Maria Jane

Maria Jane is a family friend......we grew up together, we are both in our fifties now. I've known her all my life. She is always Maria Jane....she was named after a beloved aunt and her mom. She now travels the world purchasing marble for cathedral restoration...the most amazing career. Beautiful name!

What about Maria Christine, Maria Jane, Maria Jaqueline, or Maria Justine? These are just a few off the top of my head. You might also try babynamegenie.com I think they have a random middle name generator. You just enter your childs first name, and they will pair it with middle names for you to choose form. Good luck...Maria is such a beautiful name!

I like Marie. :) for middle name ideas, have you gone through all Of your relatives? There might already be a name ( or was) that you might use. Maybe an interesting last name? What is the middle name of your paternal great grandmother, the last name of you maternal great aunt who passed away in the 30's. ( not that I am saying such a person existed,only suggesting there might be a family name you like somewhere. )

I like Marie. :) for middle name ideas, have you gone through all Of your relatives? There might already be a name ( or was) that you might use. Maybe an interesting last name? What is the middle name of your paternal great grandmother, the last name of you maternal great aunt who passed away in the 30's. ( not that I am saying such a person existed,only suggesting there might be a family name you like somewhere. )

We do use family names as middle names, but our girls have 2 middle names. SO, her name will be Maria Rose? (insert Grandma's name) (last name). All 4 of my and dh's Grandmother's have very different names, not really cute, so we put them as the second middle names :)

How many syllables in grandmother's name and does it start with a vowel or consonant?

Would Maria Gabrielle work?

I missed when the baby is due. Near Christmas? Maria Noelle or Maria Josephine (Mary and Joseph) or Maria Christine

We are not sure which of her Great Gmas we are naming her after yet. We have 4 to chose from, and it'll be whichever goes with her name. The other 2 girls are named after my mom and my m-i-l.

Baby is due in March