Menu

The wedding was a success!! Pic heavy

It went perfectly! The only downside was that it was outside and the low was 38 degrees! We were a little chilly!

Here are some pics, though they are all just phone pics - I will share a few of the professional pics when we get them, but I had to at least post something!

This was the weekend before at dd's lingerie shower - me and my girls:

IMG_6175.jpg

Rehearsal dinner pic of dd and her (now) husband:

IMG_6132.jpg

Dd and me at our house before leaving for the wedding:

IMG_6168.jpg

Dd and her sisters pre-wedding:

IMG_6162.jpg

Dgs pre-wedding (OMG!!):

IMG_6124.jpg

My handsome son walking his bridesmaid sister:

IMG_6171.jpg

I can't wait to see how the real pics turned out - they did some really fun stuff!

Dsil cried as dh and I walked dd up the aisle. I nearly lost it! He was SO happy and is so in love with my daughter. It's awesome!! They both felt like it was just what they wanted, and had a wonderful evening!

Whew! I'm glad it all went off without a hitch, and that dd and her husband are happy as can be!

Y'all are making me feel too good. :tongue_smilie:

You guys are really beautiful people. If your daughter and new son in law decide they want kids one day you are going to have even more beautiful grandchildren. WOW! What an amazing looking couple they are!

Congrats on a great wedding. My friend is getting married in December and I was just talking to her groom. He is so nervous. He says everything keeps getting messed up. It made me think of how hard you worked on this wedding. Congratulations!!

He's hoping they conceive on the honeymoon! He is ready for kids. They've dated 4 years so they don't really need too much time alone.

As for me, I don't really do anything specific. I try to eat right. I don't really know what else I do that would even help - maybe I just have some good genes! ;-p

It went perfectly! The only downside was that it was outside and the low was 38 degrees! We were a little chilly!

Here are some pics, though they are all just phone pics - I will share a few of the professional pics when we get them, but I had to at least post something!

This was the weekend before at dd's lingerie shower - me and my girls:

IMG_6175.jpg

Rehearsal dinner pic of dd and her (now) husband:

IMG_6132.jpg

Dd and me at our house before leaving for the wedding:

IMG_6168.jpg

Dd and her sisters pre-wedding:

IMG_6162.jpg

Dgs pre-wedding (OMG!!):

IMG_6124.jpg

My handsome son walking his bridesmaid sister:

IMG_6171.jpg

I can't wait to see how the real pics turned out - they did some really fun stuff!

Dsil cried as dh and I walked dd up the aisle. I nearly lost it! He was SO happy and is so in love with my daughter. It's awesome!! They both felt like it was just what they wanted, and had a wonderful evening!

Whew! I'm glad it all went off without a hitch, and that dd and her husband are happy as can be!

Are you kidding me? You are indistinguishable from the sisters! Wow, you look great.

Sigh. I'll be about 65 when one of mine finally gets married, and won't look like this! ;)

We needa meet up at the coffee shop again so I can get those other books to you!

And seriously you guys, I am blushing! I'm almost officially finished home schooling (ds - the baby - is heading to college in January) though, so idk if I can be your poster mom. :tongue_smilie:

Wow, you are all gorgeous!! You look young enough to BE one of your DD's!! How wonderful everything went so well... congratulations!!

I didn't realize that the pic of you and your DD was YOU, the MOM. You look GREAT!!!

The other pics are great too. And your DGS! :001_wub: