Menu

What's for dinner? 8/28

As i just joined Fresh20, we are following the plan and making chicken cashew stirfry with snowpeas amd red peppers over brown rice. I am seriously loving fresh20! Last night's meal was tilapia wi herbes de provence, with an arugula, goat cheese and nectarine salad. It was delish and i NEVER cook fish.

Well, it is currently 105 out so I will not be cooking indoors. Had to change the menu a bit. We will be grilling potatoes, yellow squash, and zucchini brushed with olive oil and tossed with sea salt. I pulled out some homemade rolls from the freezer and will be making hot pastrami and cheese sandwiches- individually wrapped in foil and placed on the grill to heat. Will also have sliced cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden.

As i just joined Fresh20, we are following the plan and making chicken cashew stirfry with snowpeas amd red peppers over brown rice. I am seriously loving fresh20! Last night's meal was tilapia wi herbes de provence, with an arugula, goat cheese and nectarine salad. It was delish and i NEVER cook fish.

Wasn't the arugula salad great?! I had some for lunch, too [but now I'm out of cheese ;/ ]. However, I blackened the tilapia. LOL I'm such a rebel, I can't even follow directions in a recipe!

Tonight we're having sloppy joes, which is not on the menu, cuz I needed something in the crockpot. Probably with leftover salad on the side. We'll do the chili lime chicken tomorrow [need to marinate that], and the stir-fry on Thursday.

The sloppy joes smell delish and I'm going to eat mine on eggplant DH grilled up last night. Thick slices of grilled eggplant make great "Paleo bread". :)

Finally, I can answer with a decent home cooked meal. Pasta primavera- Fresh zucchini, broccoli, tomatoes, added black olives, mushrooms and garlic with small amount of chicken broth, over tri-colored pasta sprinkled with Romano cheese. Chopped fresh peaches for dessert.

Beef stroganoff, beets and green beans from the garden, rolls.

Everyone else's sound so much better! Thanks for all the ideas. I just went to Costco and bought 45 pounds of meat.. and now I can't get myself to figure out what to do with it. :)

45 pounds of what meat? I can help you with what to do with it if you give me an idea of what you've got. I'm really good with huge quantities of meat.