Menu

Bach for .99 (regularly $105)

I tried to purchase this and it blocked me saying it could only be sold to people residing in the U.S...I'm in Georgia.

Anyone else have a problem?:confused:

nm: It let me purchase it as a gift, so I bought it for dd.

Edited by Sophia

Thanks! I'm listening to the Mass in B minor now. Oh, how glorious!

Now, if they would offer major compilations on each of the composers' birthdays, I could build up quite a collection beyond the Norton CDs from my music history classes in college...

I don't get it. The whole album is only 99c, instead of each song for 99c?

Yes, 9 hours of music for 99c, instead of 99c per track.

I tried to purchase this and it blocked me saying it could only be sold to people residing in the U.S...I'm in Georgia.

Anyone else have a problem?:confused:

nm: It let me purchase it as a gift, so I bought it for dd.

It might have just been a weird glitch, but you could check your credit card settings, address, etc to make sure everything is still there/correct.

I also found this collection for $1.99. It includes famous works of Bach, Vivaldi, Handel, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Chopin, Schumann, Tchaikovsky, Brahms, Grieg, and Debussy. Running time 10 hours 42 minutes.

And I see each of them has a collection of their own, in the Customers Also Bought section.

Edited by SunD

Oh, thanks. Didn't see that one.

I also found this collection for $1.99. It includes famous works of Bach, Vivaldi, Handel, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Chopin, Schumann, Tchaikovsky, Brahms, Grieg, and Debussy. Running time 10 hours 42 minutes.

And I see each of them has a collection of their own, in the Customers Also Bought section.

I have a few ways. One is Couponingfor4.com

You can also check out Slickdeals.com and FatWallet.com for deals.

Katy Perry's album is only $2.99 today, but I figured that wasn't classy enough for you classy gals! :lol:

Thanks! I had a $2 promotional credit and no idea what to buy with it :) How do people find out about deals like this?

• 1 month later...