Menu

In what order do you expect the courses of your meal to be served?  

1. 1. In what order do you expect the courses of your meal to be served?

• Appetizer, salad, main course, dessert: and I'm happy about that.
    • Appetizer, salad, main course, dessert: I'm unhappy about that and it shouldn't be that way.
    • Salad, appetizer, main course, dessert.
    • Dessert first.
    • Dessert only! :P

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well-Trained Minds

Please quit spamming our boards. This is not a place to rant about waitstaff service. I've reported you, and you'll keep getting reported and banned. So leave.

ETA: (Ok, we could all see one of us actaully starting a thread ranting about some awful waitress or something. But you know what I mean. :D)

So what, I will just keep signing up again under a different name with a different email address.

I am NOT spamming the boards. I can talk about WHAT THE HECK I WANT TO. WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TO SAY I CAN'T This is AMERICA. FREEDOM OF SPEECH, ever heard of that?

I haven't done ANYTHING to you? NO ONE IS MAKING YOU READ THIS, NOBODY!!

Someone else made up this thread, NOT ME!!

34? I'm thinking a child. . .

So what, I will just keep signing up again under a different name with a different email address.

I am NOT spamming the boards. I can talk about WHAT THE HECK I WANT TO. WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TO SAY I CAN'T This is AMERICA. FREEDOM OF SPEECH, ever heard of that?

Food Fight!!!!!!!!

Someone who doesn't understand what freedom of speech means? Clearly not homeschooled.

No children 34yrs old. Married since 2002. Been going out to eat very often since Nov. 2000(almost every weekend 2-3 times a weekend since then to present).

I think you need yourself some twin boys and you'll become much less picky about things like this.

I would also recommend the anti-psychotics for dinner! Does a body good. :lol:

Anyone else picturing the foot stomp, pout, and folded arms?

Btw, this is a message board. NOT America.

I won't change how I feel about my own hunger or time.

Spoken like someone who doesn't have kids.

Please don't reproduce. Your hissy fitting over dinner out, you'd lose your mind very quickly if someone else's needs actually had to come before your own. Including your hunger and time.

I think you need yourself some twin boys and you'll become much less picky about things like this.

They don't even need to be twins. The second toddler will do it.

Suddenly being able to eat your own food as it's prepared, in any order, will seem like a luxury.

34? I'm thinking a child. . .

I'm calling it at an 11-13yo boy. I've been thinking that for some time, now, but keep second-guessing myself by thinking he would have been bored by now.

Mildly entertaining for the rest of us, at least:D

So what, I will just keep signing up again under a different name with a different email address!!

Really? Pathetic much? Who insists on spamming a homeschoing board when they don't homeschool and don't even have kids? No one else wants to talk to you, huh?

They ARE NOT, I PROMISE!

In one place you say all the springs are not the same person, but yet you admit to it in a later post.

I don't plan on it. I love my freedom. I don't want all the bad things that go with being a parent. NO THANK YOU!!

Yeah like trolls invading your fora and refusing to leave because they're american.

Way to make the world love americans. :001_rolleyes:

I like appetizers first.

Then soup if it's a course.

Then salad, main course together.

Then dessert.

Then Cointreau. And assorted other such beverages.

Exactly, although I don't consider a tossed green salad to be all that important. I hardly ever serve one.

Usually, when I'm having an Official Dinner (i.e., I've invited a specific number of guests and we'll all sit in the dining room like civilized people :D) I serve a soup that is some sort of vegetable, such as cream of broccoli or pumpkin, and then I don't serve a veggie with the main course.

Man, I posted in the other thread, then I had to go do some things. Now I come back, and it's moved over here.

What in the WORLD is going on here today?! :tongue_smilie:

I'm sorry...I'm in a quirky mood today, and I was just having a little fun. :blush:

It's unlike me, and I'm not entirely proud to have participated. :001_huh:

I only voted the FIRST time around, that's IT as Springs1. I did not alter the voting. How could I come up with as many votes as they have anyway? I didn't register more than like 3 times altogether.

Copy and pasted from the board rules:

Don't Create Duplicate Accounts

As stated in the Admin thread, don't create more than 1 account. You will be banned.

Copy and pasted from the board rules:

Don't Create Duplicate Accounts

As stated in the Admin thread, don't create more than 1 account. You will be banned.

But Jean...she/he/it lives in AMERICA! Free speech! You can't expect a silly thing like rules and *gasp* logic to matter, can you?

I got the point. The fact that the *CUSTOMER* should NEVER have to TELL THEIR SERVER, THE *SERVER* SHOULD BE ASKING.

You are just mad because I proved you wrong!! HA HA!! I shouldn't have to tell my server "I'M THIRSTY DUH, I AM HUNGRY, DUHH!"

omg, it's, like, Justin Bieber, like, you know, The Biebs, like omg, omg, omg

post-32980-13535086157831_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry...I'm in a quirky mood today, and I was just having a little fun. :blush:

It's unlike me, and I'm not entirely proud to have participated. :001_huh:

Oh Julie, didn't mean to sound like I was criticisizing you. You were just having a bit of fun starting this thread.

It is unfortunate that someone has decided to troll our boards, however.

Oh Julie, didn't mean to sound like I was criticisizing you. You were just having a bit of fun starting this thread.

It is unfortunate that someone has decided to troll our boards, however.

Well, I've gotta say, it's been an unusual Sunday afternoon.

My thoughts degenerated to the point where I thought to myself, "Hey, what this thread needs is a photo of a guy in a kilt eating dessert!". I just spent about 5 guilty minutes Googling for such a thing, and nearly jumped out of my skin when my guys came in the door from work! Just how fast can I humanly close a window on my computer? :p

WHY what I am doing is trolling to you when it's not, huh? Because people disagree that means they are a troll? I don't feel that way at all.

Badgering other posters. Screaming in all caps. Multiple exclamation marks. Saying the same thing over and over and over...

WHY? I shouldn't have been banned in the first place. I didn't do *ANYTHING* wrong. WHY should I have been banned, huh?

1. This board is an education board for people educating their children. You have already admitted that you do not have any children.

2. While we do chat on this board, our purpose is not to chat about our food gripes. Perhaps this forum might be more to your liking: http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76

1. This board is an education board for people educating their children. You have already admitted that you do not have any children.

2. While we do chat on this board, our purpose is not to chat about our food gripes. Perhaps this forum might be more to your liking: http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76

Perhaps she'd rather start a blog. Then you can rant all you want, American style.

I got the point. The fact that the *CUSTOMER* should NEVER have to TELL THEIR SERVER, THE *SERVER* SHOULD BE ASKING.

You are just mad because I proved you wrong!! HA HA!! I shouldn't have to tell my server "I'M THIRSTY DUH, I AM HUNGRY, DUHH!"

I'm sorry, I wrongly assumed you were 5, (sorry to all the 5 year olds out there!) you are a bratty 13 year old girl with no parental discipline. :D