"When I wanted you to share my life, I had no doubt in my mind..."

1. it's been you, woman, right down the line

2. it's been you, movin' right down the line

3. what in the world are you talking about

4. I hate that song

5. I cooked it all day in my crockpot.

This was supposed to be a poll. Oops.

Edited by unsinkable

#3. I had no idea. Recognized it once I found it on Youtube, though, and it does make a very nice grocery shopping tune. I think I like it.

It's not anywhere near as bad as "It's a Small World, Afterall".

I don't have feelings for the OP's song one way or another, but them's fightin' words, Susan! ;) I have great memories of going on that attraction at Disneyland when I was a kid!

"When I wanted you to share my life, I had no doubt in my mind..."

1. it's been you, woman, right down the line

2. it's been you, movin' right down the line

3. what in the world are you talking about

4. I hate that song

5. I cooked it all day in my crockpot.

This was supposed to be a poll. Oops.

In light of some other threads I've been reading (and b/c I am sooo tired from Thanksgiving prep) I think you left out some choices.

6. No one ever would have posted this on the old board!

7. I'm too young to know that song (my vote btw-not that I'm being honest!)

8. Only people who go to co-ops like that song.

9. I'm really conflicted about whether or not I should like that song. Has anyone else here ever liked it? Did it make life easier for you?

You forgot my thread about wanting to gouge the eyes out of anyone who got on my nerves! :lol::glare:

Shall we all start a round of My Sharona?

Dawn

In light of some other threads I've been reading (and b/c I am sooo tired from Thanksgiving prep) I think you left out some choices.

9. I'm really conflicted about whether or not I should like that song. Has anyone else here ever liked it? Did it make life easier for you?

You forgot my thread about wanting to gouge the eyes out of anyone who got on my nerves! :lol::glare:

Shall we all start a round of My Sharona?

Dawn

:lol: Have no idea about the OP, but now I've got My SHarona in my head!

:lol: I laughed so hard at these that my kids wanted to know what I was laughing at!

:lol: I laughed so hard at these that my kids wanted to know what I was laughing at!

Mission accomplished! Now I can go to bed happy. Something might be wrong with me b/c I was thinking I would go to bed feeling down if no one laughed! How can a message board have so much power over a person?:confused:

I don't know this song. Should I? I feel like I'm missing something. :confused: Someone enlighten me.

You can listen here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSfOB8ANdWU

I just want you to know, I actually googled and listened to it to find this link. Now I am doomed to hear it all night. It may end up my Thanksgiving soundtrack. :rolleyes:

You can listen here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSfOB8ANdWU

I just want you to know, I actually googled and listened to it to find this link. Now I am doomed to hear it all night. It may end up my Thanksgiving soundtrack. :rolleyes:

I heard Sultans of Swing earlier, so that's what I've got stuck in my head, and I'd rather have that than anything mentioned so far. I'm sad to say it's a small world might get stuck there...please...NOOOOOOO!!!!!:lol: