Menu

Very sad today.

My sweet sister-in-law, Sally, has just been diagnosed with TWO types of cancer. A lump on her thyroid turned out to be malignant, but fairly treatable with surgery. In the pre-operative work-up for the thyroid, they found a different sort of cancer in her lymph nodes. At this point it looks as if she has throat cancer that has spread to most of the lymph nodes of her neck, in addition to the thyroid cancer.

She's been accepted at MD Anderson and will begin her treatment there next week after they do their initial evaluation.

Please keep Sally in your prayers. She is a precious person to me.

My sweet sister-in-law, Sally, has just been diagnosed with TWO types of cancer. A lump on her thyroid turned out to be malignant, but fairly treatable with surgery. In the pre-operative work-up for the thyroid, they found a different sort of cancer in her lymph nodes. At this point it looks as if she has throat cancer that has spread to most of the lymph nodes of her neck, in addition to the thyroid cancer.

She's been accepted at MD Anderson and will begin her treatment there next week after they do their initial evaluation.

Praying here! :grouphug:

I'm so very sorry for your family. That is tough! How awful. Cancer is everywhere!