Menu

What's your favorite number?

42!

17 and 47.

My first thought was 21 and it's the number I chose for my jersey in junior high volleyball, but I can't point to a specific reason why I like it.

Lots of 7s, both multiples and digits.

Edited by nmoira

16 has always been my favorite number. I think it's because my birthday is on the 16th. I also like 4, which of course, is the square root of 16. They were my numbers for soccer and volleyball when I was school. I still have it in my screen name too--16 is my number and 15 is my husband's favorite!

I remember a little rhyme... "first is worst, second is best, third is the one with the hairy chest..." Maybe that's why!

Maybe! I don't remember that rhyme, but it could come from it. It's also a big part of my birth date.

I'm glad my favorite number isn't 3 from this little rhyme :001_smile:.

Edited by sparrow

13. My birthdate is the 13th, and the fact that my 13th birthday was on Friday the 13th and was my most fun birthday at that point sealed the deal. Friday the 13ths are good days for me...wonder what that means?!? :lol:

The hospital I had the kids in does the usual thing where the 13th floor is not called that--the elevator buttons go from 12 to 14, a practice I've always thought silly since it doesn't actually change the fact that there IS a 13th floor...and this hospital's 13th floor is the Family Birth Center. :D

I remember a little rhyme... "first is worst, second is best, third is the one with the hairy chest..." Maybe that's why!

I remember it "third is a turd" :)

Mine is 8. I really liked writing them when I was young. All swirly and stuff. It was 7 for awhile. Don't know why. Then I started writing 8s.

Edited by Scuff