Menu

Which picture would be the best?

The first one has the best balance and depth of field. The middle one has the flowers lined up too much in the middle and the one on the right has too much "blurry" and not enough "crisp."

Good luck!

ETA: When I looked at just the thumbnails, I liked the middle one. But then I studied them at a larger size. :D

:iagree:

I also liked a different one in the thumbnails (3) but larger number 1 is the best for the reasons stated.

The first one has the best balance and depth of field. The middle one has the flowers lined up too much in the middle and the one on the right has too much "blurry" and not enough "crisp."

Good luck!

ETA: When I looked at just the thumbnails, I liked the middle one. But then I studied them at a larger size. :D

:iagree:

#3 for me. I'm not usually a fan of centered compositions, but it works here. The shallow depth of field is nice. I love the little bent petal popping up to say "hello". I'd probably name the piece something that draws attention to that petal. But the real reason this photo works for me is the incredible lighting on the stem. It draws me into the photo and leads my eye up to the flower. Lovely.

I like #1--I like the angle; I feel like the whole picture is "going" somewhere (i.e., momentum/movement to the top right). I also like the contrast between the bright pink and the more muted white, and I think that comes off most clearly in the 1st pic. Beautiful!