Menu

Spin Off? How much are you paying per gallon at the pumps?

How much are you paying per gallon, and where are you. We are paying $3.69 for the cheap stuff, and we live in S. Central Texas (near San Antonio).

I think Diesel is up to $4.29 gal here.

So, how bad is it for you?

We've dipped down a tad, here, since earlier this week. Regular unleaded is $3.95-3.99. I haven't checked Sam's, but will fill up there today so I can edit later. I noticed a sign for diesel the other day, $4.60something.

We're in North Central WV. A bit over the border into rural Maryland, it's $3.52 or so for regular unleaded.

Elgin, IL (about 40 miles n/w of Chicago) has been hovering around $3.95 for a week or so, give or take a penny. This is for the cheap stuff. I know it shoots up in price when we drive into Cook County (where Chicago is).

We are vacationing in S. California in June, and riving from Redlands up to Yosemite and then back down the coast to Oceanside. I DREAD buying gas there then. Oh, well.

:ack2: $4.15 per gallon for the expensive gas....it is the only thing I can put in my car. :ack2:

I don't even look at the other prices. It makes me sick. I have just stopped going anywhere. Fortunately our new neighborhood has TONS of very sweet kids (2 whole families who homeschool and are NOT weird) so the need to look elsewhere for playmates is unnecessary. I do drive over to sports practices but we are looking into getting bikes for dh and myself so we can just bike with the kids. The great thing is that I live in a very bike friendly place. DH is looking for a hybrid to trade his car for also. HE just started taking the shuttle his company offers and that will save us over $200 a month on just gas. Unbelievable!!!

$4.34 for diesel. Cost me $93.00 today to fill up the ranch pick-up.

$3.70 for cheap gasoline.

Both in Western Wyoming.

I don't know what else to cut back on so that I can continue to go to town 2x/week. Once for piano lessons and shopping; once on Sunday for church.