Menu

What Is Your Royal Wedding Name?

What is your Royal Wedding name? (you need one for Friday!):D Start with Lord or Lady. Your first name is one of your grandparent's names. Your surname is the name of your first pet, hyphenated with the name of the street you grew up on. mine would be: Lady Lillian Ty-Harris. (Sometimes you need to stretch the rules a little.)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your Royal Wedding name? (you need one for Friday!):D Start with Lord or Lady. Your first name is one of your grandparent's names. Your surname is the name of your first pet, hyphenated with the name of the street you grew up on. mine would be: Lady Lillian Ty-Harris. (Sometimes you need to stretch the rules a little.)

OK -- I see your name -- lovely -- you won't be seated with the strippers and pole dancers. I love the 'Ty'

Ooo! Mine's pretty good then!

I would be Lady Juliana Willow-Haversham.

OMH!!!! I love it!!!! You will definitely be at a really good table. If you read the other name thread, you will see where those of us who gave our pets STOOPID names will be seated.:tongue_smilie:

oo! I love funny threads like this. I will post mine over there, too!

Lady Mary Jane Ducky-Silver Lake

:lol:

We're laughing at one of my son's names: Lord Rudolph Big Sheep-Caille Ocho. :D Sounds like his princely European father had met and married a lovely Native/Mexican American princess.

Edited by milovaný

Lady Henrietta Carolyn-Grandview

Let's see, so I would be Lady Margarita Eerie-Oakland. Gosh that sounds awful!!! :lol::lol: Maybe I should Anglicize my grandma's name and go by Margaret?? Nope, still awful! :D:tongue_smilie:

Lady Margaret Lady-Moore :001_huh: That's just wrong :lol:

:lol: I don't know, listen to a story about Lady Margaret Lady Moore at night, that could get pretty scary :lol:

LOL It makes me think of one of those period romance novels that my best friend used to read voraciously. Like Lady Margaret is the girl he really loves but Lady Moore is the one he is being forced to marry. Will he choose love or honor of his family! Decisions, decisions. :lol: :lol:

Lady Nandini Bootsie-Middleton

So, you're related to the bride then???? How nice!

Mine would be:

Lady Margaret-Catherine Maximilian-Randall

My grandmother's first name was hyphenated, so I'd be a double hyphen. I'd definitely have to have signature stamp, because who could write all that out all the time?

My other option for a first name was Clydis. No thank you.

Some of these are too funny!

Mine is: Lady Hazel Whiskey of Macassa Court.

So, you're related to the bride then???? How nice!

Mine would be:

Lady Margaret-Catherine Maximilian-Randall

My grandmother's first name was hyphenated, so I'd be a double hyphen. I'd definitely have to have signature stamp, because who could write all that out all the time?

My other option for a first name was Clydis. No thank you.

Ah yes, Katherine and I are 8th cousins twice removed!:lol:

I must be going now, ta-ta.

Cordially yours,

Lady Nandini Bootsie-Middleton