Menu

Really need prayer

I've looked for her on another board that we both frequent, but I haven't seen her there either. I sent her a private message on there, but I haven't heard from her. I'm getting really alarmed.

ETA: She did post on mothering two days after this post. (She is a moderator and posted a generic response to a question someone asked.) But she has had no activiity since then there either. I don't know what the problem is, but her son has some serious, serious health issues (mitochondrial disease). Wish someone out there knew her in real life.

Edited by Terabith

I'm sorry. My son is ok.

I didn't mean to leave people hanging. I've just been entirely preoccupied with one foot in front of another and make sure my kids have food kind of survival.

I don't know what to say except that I am so incredibly thankful--I can't express it--for those of you who would pray for me. Thank you. I posted here at the very beginning of a crisis and I do feel prayer is sustaining me.

I wish that I could disclose the whole thing but because this is a public board I can't. I covet prayer. I have experienced the darkest days of my life in the past almost two weeks. The road ahead seems bleak and I don't feel strong enough to walk it. I am really, really sorry I worried people. I do so appreciate the prayers if I come to mind.

Edited by sbgrace

I'm sorry. My son is ok.

I finally managed to log into my email tonight and got notices that my box was full and I came here to find the concern. I didn't mean to leave people hanging. I've just been entirely preoccupied with one foot in front of another and make sure my kids have food kind of survival.

I don't know what to say except that I am so incredibly thankful--I can't express it--for those of you who would pray for me. Thank you. I posted here at the very beginning of a crisis and I do feel prayer is sustaining me.

I wish that I could disclose the whole thing but because this is a public board I can't. I covet prayer. I have experienced the darkest days of my life in the past almost two weeks. The road ahead seems bleak and I don't feel strong enough to walk it. I am really, really sorry I worried people. I do so appreciate the prayers if I come to mind.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: Thank you so much for the update. I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Continuing in prayer for you and your family. :grouphug::grouphug: