Menu

Where do you shop for pajamas? For you, I mean!

I need some new sleepwear. I prefer pants and tops, not nightgowns. What I see in stores, for the most part, seems to fall into two categories: junior sleepwear with cartoon characters, or rather plain, traditional styles. I'd like something a little stylish looking; I'm only 43, and I don't want to feel like I'm wearing my mom's pajamas! Where do you shop?

Wendi

Lands'End and Eddie Bauer (when they're on sale after the holidays - cute, comfortable, and warm :001_smile:)

Last year I added a matching fleece vest to wear with them instead of a winter robe. It' been a nice way to keep warm (can you tell we're in the Midwest?) without having a long, floppy robe hanging around my ankles.

I used to hate pants and tops for sleeping, but over the last year I've come to hate nightgowns.

I recently bought myself some cute plaid and print (many different colors and patterns to choose from) from Walmart. They are nice because they can be pants but have a little flap inside the leg so that in the summer I can roll them up to be capris and there is a little button on the side of the leg to button the flap on to keep them rolled up. I think they were $7 a pair and I just pair them with a solid color tshirt or tank top depending on the season.

Soma. Best PJ's EVER!

Thanks for the recommendation. We have a new Soma store in our mall, but I usually have ds with me at the mall, so I hadn't been in. Last night dh and I were at the mall on a date, and he bought me a cute little nightie at Soma. I was impressed with the quality. The pj's are buy one get one free right now, too!

Wendi