Menu

Just to let some of you know

• 6 months later...

Just checking in to say hi to everyone.

Life sure has a way of changing in the weirdest and craziest ways sometimes. It is important for me not to be addicted to the board any longer; but I need to also stay in touch with what is going on in the homeschooling realm in order to best care for our newest family members (see signature!).

Anyway, we are back in Texas. Hubby got called back to his job. Unfortunately, I have not found another miracle-working doctor like Dr. Dalton in Virginia; but I am not as bad off as I was so I'm thankful. We are so glad to be back with our congregation and friends.

So that is the quick update.

Life sure has a way of changing in the weirdest and craziest ways sometimes. It is important for me not to be addicted to the board any longer; but I need to also stay in touch with what is going on in the homeschooling realm in order to best care for our newest family members (see signature!).

Anyway, we are back in Texas. Hubby got called back to his job. Unfortunately, I have not found another miracle-working doctor like Dr. Dalton in Virginia; but I am not as bad off as I was so I'm thankful. We are so glad to be back with our congregation and friends.

So glad to see you and get the update!:)

Welcome back!!! I know what you mean about life's changes sometimes being weird and crazy, or just unexpected. Glad you know you can get help here at the Hive!