Menu

Costume pictures here, add yours!

Oh, I love it!!! That's awesome!

I didn't see this thread til after I just posted my thread- I have a feeling there will be quite a few "Halloween" threads lol.

Anyway, you can see a pic of me (which will be a first and quite likely a last lol) and my kids in my "Did YOU dress up for Halloween?" thread :)

my youngest three went as rabid homeschoolers

my daughters had to have glitter and wear their new pj's and my son in the slashed t-shirt just wanted blood please!

they just finished reading the Roman Mysteries and the Thieves of Ostia and the rabid dogs was a winner!

They spray whipped cream at each house!!

and my oldest is the headless horseman

100_5111.jpg

a lovely evening cool and the sweetest kids coming by, a thank you from EVERY one !! makes this momma smile

Oh I just love the horse!! How long will it take to wash all that off?

I don't have pics of my kids yet because I only got a group one tonight with their friends (we had 11 boys over for pizza, t/t and football in the backyard), have to have them dress up again tomorrow for just my kids. But I just wanted to thank you, Remudamom, for posting that horse picture. My husband and several of the other parents were making fun of me for dressing up our dog, so this makes me feel MUCH better, hahaha!!!