Menu

The Lost Symbol?

Read the DaVinci Code because the cover looked interesting the bookstore. I didn't know about the hype. Enjoyed it and then read all his others. Bought my copy of Lost Symbol on Kindle yesterday. Hoping for a few moments here and there to read it as soon as possible. He really picked a rotten week to come out with it for me. :) It'll drive me crazy knowing it's there and I don't have time to abandon everyone and read it! LOL

So, has anyone finished the book yet? And if so, what did you think of it? I'm still trying to figure out if I like it.

Finished it! I liked it. I mean he is no great writer but the books are fun and interesting. Makes me want to go to DC and check out those paintings and places! I liked the really good twist near the end (I won't spoil it for others).

I read TDVC and Angels and Demons. I re-read AD when we were in Rome this summer - that was cool. Reading about the place and then going and seeing it!

I feel if it gets people thinking and interested in history - it is a good thing!

BTW - I was wodering how those on this forum who insist that the US founding fathers had a strong "Christian" foundation will react.