Menu

Black Friday Deals Nov 2023

cintinative

I'm not much of a shopper but I noticed this today so I thought I would get this thread started.

SAKURA Pigma Micron Fineliner Pens - Archival Black Ink Pens - Pens for Writing, Drawing, or Journaling - Assorted Point Sizes - 10 Pack  50% off list

https://www.amazon.com/SAKURA-Fineliner-Archival-Assorted-50059/dp/B08KFXJC1S/?th=1

ETA; camelcamelcamel not updated on this one. 

Ticket to Ride Europe $26.99 (down from $49.99)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000809OAO/ref=cm_gf_adat_iaaa_d_p0_e0_qd0_xiqNCS0uvAj7HpRzfI9o?th=1

ETA: according to camelcamelcamel, lowest price in the last year

Catan Seafarers expansion $28.99  (down from $49.00)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U26V4S4/ref=cm_gf_adat_iaaa_d_p0_e0_qd1_BCMZpGK5A8UbFyZ85cdG

ETA: according to camelcamelcamel, lowest price in the last year

Edited by cintinative
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

I'm just going to say that I miss the old days when we got a paper and when the newspaper on Thanksgiving had all of the Black Friday ads from the only places to shop--Target, Macy's, Home Depot, Fred Meyer, etc. Then I would spend a leisurely hour at a quiet time during the day and plan out my Black Friday adventure. No ads in the paper anymore (not worth buying one at the grocery store) and it's too much to try to figure it all out online. I'm one of those cranky old people now..."back when I was young..."

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Ali in OR said:

I'm just going to say that I miss the old days when we got a paper and when the newspaper on Thanksgiving had all of the Black Friday ads from the only places to shop--Target, Macy's, Home Depot, Fred Meyer, etc. Then I would spend a leisurely hour at a quiet time during the day and plan out my Black Friday adventure. No ads in the paper anymore (not worth buying one at the grocery store) and it's too much to try to figure it all out online. I'm one of those cranky old people now..."back when I was young..."

I totally agree! I live in a different city than the rest of my family so we would each bring our ads (since we had different stores available to us) to Thanksgiving dinner and in the post meal time, we would sit and pass around all the ads.  Everyone would discuss things they thought were neat (aka potential Christmas presents), things that were a good deal, things that the kids had specifically requested and who was going to go where to get it, plot out what stores to shop and when (based on when they opened).  It was a great afternoon activity for all the adults (at least those who did the shopping each year).  I find trying to go through all the ads online so difficult, I stopped shopping altogether.  Paper is so MUCH easier!

• Like 7

Through November 23rd, hurry over to the Kiwi Co Black Friday Early Access sale and score your first KiwiCo Crate subscription box for only $4.95 delivered ($24 value) with the code GIFT at checkout.

Even sweeter, this promo works on up to 3 boxes so you can grab one for each of the kiddos now and stash ’em away for holiday gifts and/or easy winter boredom busters!

These age-appropriate boxes are suitable for kids up to 16 years old and inspire creativity through fun & engaging activities!

from hip2save

Edited by mommyoffive
  • Like 1

We are getting this massager from amazon. Mark has really tight shoulder and neck a lot of the time, and I am hoping it helps with some of the soft tissue inflammation I fight since the car accident.

B0BC1GS34Q/ref=ox_sc_act_title_14?smid=AEPMPIF5C2YBL

Raemeo Massage Gun

Also, one more request: I have been here four days now, and have four more days. I may need "rent a grandma" for a few days. These kids are wearing me out!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Faith-manor said:

We are getting this massager from amazon. Mark has really tight shoulder and neck a lot of the time, and I am hoping it helps with some of the soft tissue inflammation I fight since the car accident.

B0BC1GS34Q/ref=ox_sc_act_title_14?smid=AEPMPIF5C2YBL

Raemeo Massage Gun

Also, one more request: I have been here four days now, and have four more days. I may need "rent a grandma" for a few days. These kids are wearing me out!

Which one is it? If I just type in Raemeo Massage Gun all of their products come up. The link however, isn't working. I had one used on me at physical therapy recently and have been considering getting one for home.

Macy’s has great deals in many departments. Free shipping $25 & up. Coupons on site also.

Women’s Clark’s Shoes looks roughly like at least 40% off on many styles, some are at 60% off & they also have a lot of other sale shoes - men, women & children, many brands 

Men’s fleece pajama pants $9.99

Men’s flannel pajama pants $9.99

Men’s thermal Henley shirt $9.99

5 piece soft side luggage set $69.99

8 piece comforter set all sizes $29.99

Cuisinart stainless multi clad 12 pc cookware $219.95

Immersion blender $10 

ninja mega blender & food processor system  $99.95

Womens dresses - includes special occasion 

• Like 1

Our Christmas tree needs to be replaced (bought it for $39 12 years ago, so we've gotten the goody out of it!) but I just am not feeling traditional trees.    I just bought this and I'm going to put fairly lights on it.   I like that I can actually see all my ornaments since I only use ones that are sentimental to me in some way.    I hope I love it!   
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LQX3LXJ/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_1?smid=A2GUMCXR7HBXM2&th=1

• Like 3

On 11/20/2023 at 3:11 PM, Faith-manor said:

Has anyone seen, "Buy a wife?" I am looking at my to do list between now and Christmas, and what I really need is a wife of my own. Not a husband. They are too much work! Just a wife.

If you run on any good deals, even a Jetson's robotic maid will do, please post a message to me!

😁

Can you guess how I feel? I can't even think about getting maid service again or any other help until my kitchen is back in order.  Our entire dining room and large portion of the great room is filled w everything from food ( from pantry where the shelves had to be painted) to all our dishes plates, pots, kitchen appliances both large (dishwasher, new ,range/oven,etc) and small- food processor, blender, mixer, etc).

And I don’t wven know if things willl be back in place by Christmas.

• Sad 2

HURRY over to Amazon where they are offering up to $5 instant savings automatically at checkout on select children’s books! Prices start as low as just 9¢ after the extra discount! 😱 Plus shipping is free for Prime members!

Look for books that say ‘Save $5 at checkout.’ You can buy multiple books and the savings will apply to each one! 

Take a good look around as there are lots of book options including cute Christmas titles that make perfect stocking stuffers!

Amazon.com : board books

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Board Book $5.90
Less $5 instant savings
Final cost 90¢!

I love you like No Otter $5.37 (Regularly $8.99)
Less $5 instant savings
Final cost 37¢!

How to Catch an Elf $6.94 (regularly $10.99)
Less $5 instant savings
Final cost $1.94!

Edited by mommyoffive
  • Thanks 2

Some good deals on gift cards at Target

Target Gift Cards – 10% off Circle Offer

Valid 12/2-12/3

Select Domino’s, GolfNow or Jiffy Lube Gift Cards – 15% off Circle Offer

*Valid 11/26-11/27

Select Fandango or Vudu Gift Cards – 20% off Circle Offer

*Valid 11/26-11/27

Spend $100 on select Disney, Under Armour, Panera Bread or Regal  Gift Cards = Free $15 Target Gift Card Circle Offer

*Valid 11/26-11/27

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mommyoffive said:

HURRY over to Amazon where they are offering up to $5 instant savings automatically at checkout on select children’s books! Prices start as low as just 9¢ after the extra discount! 😱 Plus shipping is free for Prime members!

Look for books that say ‘Save $5 at checkout.’ You can buy multiple books and the savings will apply to each one! 

Take a good look around as there are lots of book options including cute Christmas titles that make perfect stocking stuffers!

Amazon.com : board books

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Board Book $5.90
Less $5 instant savings
Final cost 90¢!

I love you like No Otter $5.37 (Regularly $8.99)
Less $5 instant savings
Final cost 37¢!

How to Catch an Elf $6.94 (regularly $10.99)
Less $5 instant savings
Final cost $1.94!

Do you have a link? All I’m finding is $5 of $20. Thanks