Menu

Why I edit a lot

Pawz4me

One of my cats sits on the right arm of my chair constantly demanding to be petted. She does this by shoving her head on my hand. I can't tell you how many times I've clicked the wrong reaction to a post. Once it was a "like" to a really sad post. I was horrified and hoped no one noticed while I was fixing it.

Edited to add picture of the villain, except this time she was sabotaging my cross stitch.

Rosie.jpg

Edited by stephanier.1765
  • Like 22

I edit a lot because of typing errors, grammar errors, and thinking errors - all of which annoy me when I read back over to make sure what I wrote is actually understandable which it often isn't unless I make corrections. 

And I also have a dh who interrupts whatever I'm doing more than my kids did when they were little.  🙄  He's retired and really misses having people to yack with all day.  I miss having quiet so I can think all day.  😜 

• Like 5

Usually I don’t, but if I do it’s mostly because I think something might be taken the wrong way. So I fix it. There’s an occasional typo or autocorrect boo boo. 

ETA: Sometimes it’s because I thought of another thing I wanted to say.😁

Edited by Indigo Blue
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

I tend to post very quickly and then go back and see typos, errors, things that might be taken the wrong way, things I didn't express well...

brain fog + a little social ineptness + OCD = lots of edits.

See siggy. 😉

ETA: Did I edit this post? Oh yes. 

Edited by MercyA
  • Like 1