Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

2 hours ago, Terabith said:

94841011-1D82-4CEE-9C3B-667F1476E65C.jpeg

Works the other way when tagging penguins.  Not only do the girls not like penguins with tags, the male avoid them. - and their swimming is inhibited so they're more likely to become their predators lunch.

• Like 1

Ok, I can’t scroll back anymore. Will someone please tell me when/how this thread got lost in a really weird neighborhood? 

I’ve been reading little bits of it over time  today I skipped to the last page and now I’m confused  

😁

ETA: IGNORE ME. I thought this was the “How do your grown kids feel about homeschooling” thread 😬

Edited by KungFuPanda
  • Like 1
  • Haha 28

7 hours ago, KungFuPanda said:

Ok, I can’t scroll back anymore. Will someone please tell me when/how this thread got lost in a really weird neighborhood? 

I’ve been reading little bits of it over time  today I skipped to the last page and now I’m confused  

😁

ETA: IGNORE ME. I thought this was the “How do your grown kids feel about homeschooling” thread 😬

This is the funniest post in this thread.

• Like 5
  • Haha 14

1 hour ago, Terabith said:

B06E0284-2740-40B6-852B-CA7E51D7CEBD.jpeg

Lol! When I was in high school, we still had one last grocery store that carried returnable pop bottles, and there were only so many people in town that bought them, including my family. I worked there and knew how to ring things up, so we sometimes talked new cashiers through how to do the deposits and returns.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Terabith said:

B06E0284-2740-40B6-852B-CA7E51D7CEBD.jpeg

Lol!  We order ice cream cakes from a local dairy store and found out early on that it's not an everyday thing for their employees to ring up.  We order frequently so quickly figured out that the cash register key for the cakes was under "pies" after watching employee after employee hunt for how to ring these cakes up.  After a while we would just tell them when we started the transaction  and would get really strange looks 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 4