Jokes & memes

Katy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Faith-manor said:

Oh my, that first one! My two grandsons are almost six and almost two. I am pretty certain this is her life now! 😂

I flashed back to napping with the baby and waking to a heated, whispered discussion between my four-year-old twins, "I don't know, just flush it! I tried that already!"

(The toilet paper roll had completely unrolled into the toilet)

• Haha 9

4 hours ago, Terabith said:

9D9BECF3-482C-4E89-80CF-E649605FCB0C.jpeg

I learned something new from the Jokes & Memes thread today. I often learn something new here, but it is usually related to pop culture.

Carcinisation - is an example of convergent evolution in which a crustacean evolves into a crab-like form from a non-crab-like form.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, SusanC said:

I learned something new from the Jokes & Memes thread today. I often learn something new here, but it is usually related to pop culture.

Carcinisation - is an example of convergent evolution in which a crustacean evolves into a crab-like form from a non-crab-like form.

I had to google it as well. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Katy said:

1046B830-6F4C-451D-BA66-B3889DE94E2B.jpeg

Every single one of my kids.  And also, the preschool version of that was my kids hanging over and between these posts to make faces and drop toys on siblings below them.  

I briefly had a baby gate in the previous house and not only did it never stop a single kid or animal - I got hurt trying to get over it while pregnant. So I gave up on them and never used them again. 

0E51A703-A7A1-44AF-952C-E2C99F454452.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2