Menu

s/o on house selling -- look at THIS listing !!

Home'scool

They were staging the house! In the master bedroom was a wife talking to her husband while her romantic interest was trying to get out of the shower quickly. The guy sitting in the kitchen was the wife's daddy coming to shoot the interloper. Maybe all the mannequins are there as a real life story played out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

They were staging the house! In the master bedroom was a wife talking to her husband while her romantic interest was trying to get out of the shower quickly. The guy sitting in the kitchen was the wife's daddy coming to shoot the interloper. Maybe all the mannequins are there as a real life story played out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think her romantic interest was the guy in his underwear diving under the table in the bedroom! lol

• Like 3

My favorite line in the descriptions: "Unfortunately, the art goes with the artist."  :laugh:

I think the realtor did a great job pointing out the best things she could. She actually made me take a second look a couple times. 

• Like 3

I think her romantic interest was the guy in his underwear diving under the table in the bedroom! lol

I missed that guy!  Yup - that's the romantic interest!  Have you ever said, "my children are crawling up the walls"?  The owner takes that expression literally I guess.  

Did anyone notice the stuffed coyote (or something) reaching into the fish tank? I can't remember which room it was, maybe the dining room.

Whoever owned this house had a quirky sense of humor.

Edited by Rach

My husband and I saw that the other day. He says he's totally interested in the house, but only if the mannequins stay. lol 
We also got a kick out of the realtor's descriptions. Can you imagine that poor person looking it over the first time and accepting the job to sell it? 

• Like 1

I didn't notice any manneqins. I was looking at the walk-in shower and the pool and the creek and the size of the one room because I can grasp it better with the exercise machines to help measure.

I hate looking at empty houses. I'd rather see what they look like when lived-in.

My uncle, who is a famous artist in Australia has more mannequins than that house. He even has door knobs that are mannequin hands that you have to shake to open the door.

He once told me that he had a cocktail party at his house with so every snobbish very rich people as guests. He had dim lighting and dressed up the mannequins to match. He god a big laugh seeeing the rich snobbish people getting tricked and talking to the mannequins.

• Like 1