Menu

Heavy, heavy heart

Teresa in MO

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  Services are over and we are just stunned by the love and support of everyone.  So many people came from all over.  My dh was a quiet man unless you really got to know him.  He was very highly regarded for his honesty and integrity in both his personal and professional life.  There is such a hole in my heart right now.  We married at 18 and were married for 38 years.  He truly was the love of my life and I miss him greatly.  I am thankful that I have all 10 of my dc and all 7 of my grandbabies here.  They have been such a help and comfort to me.  Our youngest is 13, so please pray as we go forward.  Again, thank you so much for all the love you have shown me.

How wonderful that you are experiencing such love and support!  It sounds like your husband was a man to be proud of.

:grouphug:

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  Services are over and we are just stunned by the love and support of everyone.  So many people came from all over.  My dh was a quiet man unless you really got to know him.  He was very highly regarded for his honesty and integrity in both his personal and professional life.  There is such a hole in my heart right now.  We married at 18 and were married for 38 years.  He truly was the love of my life and I miss him greatly.  I am thankful that I have all 10 of my dc and all 7 of my grandbabies here.  They have been such a help and comfort to me.  Our youngest is 13, so please pray as we go forward.  Again, thank you so much for all the love you have shown me.

You've been on my mind a lot through the past few days.  I'm grateful those around you are really drawing close.  You all are in my prayers.

I'm continuing to pray for you, Teresa. It may be early yet, but I wanted books from the beginning because I wanted to know how to navigate the grief for me and alongside my children. I've written about grief (look for Braving the Broken series)and there's also a website called A Widow's Might that has a lot to offer. Offering up prayers even as I type this for you and your children. 

• Like 1

I'm continuing to pray for you, Teresa. It may be early yet, but I wanted books from the beginning because I wanted to know how to navigate the grief for me and alongside my children. I've written about grief (look for Braving the Broken series)and there's also a website called A Widow's Might that has a lot to offer. Offering up prayers even as I type this for you and your children. 

Thanks, Lisa.  I have bookmarked Braving the Broken website and hope to start reading tonight.  The blessings and support have been truly amazing.  So many details to take care of.  I think I'm just numb right now.   Thanks everyone here for your thoughts and prayers.

• Like 1