Menu

Amazon Prime Day Deals

Pippen

Money is pretty tight right now so I probably shouldn't even look. Just glancing at the page right now I don't see the big whoop about the Alexa price or the Amazon fire stick. We got both of those cheaper or same price when they were brand new.

Car seats you say? I may have to look, but my current plan is to take dd's old one to Toys R Us/Babies R Us for their trade in event which usually happens in August and get 25% off the spare booster I need.

I really want an instant pot but only the 6qt is on sale.  I'm not sure that will be big enough for my family.  Everyone here except me is a big eater and I have 3 teenagers on top of it. I already fill my 8 qt crockpot to the brim so I'm thinking downsizing wouldn't be a good choice for me.   Oh well, I'll keep watching and hopefully some day I will catch a sale on the 8qt model.

I got the biology slides.  I needed to buy them anyways so that was a good deal.  I'm not sure I understand how this works.  So many things on sale but it seems hard to search or like I am missing some details as to what is actually on sale. ???  I'm confused.  But that is okay.  I didn't need to spend money today anyway :)

link please?

I really want an instant pot but only the 6qt is on sale.  I'm not sure that will be big enough for my family.  Everyone here except me is a big eater and I have 3 teenagers on top of it. I already fill my 8 qt crockpot to the brim so I'm thinking downsizing wouldn't be a good choice for me.   Oh well, I'll keep watching and hopefully some day I will catch a sale on the 8qt model.

You could get the 6 qt and if it isn't big enough, get another one on cyber Monday. Then you would have a 12 qt capacity. 

I ordered the Instant Pot, and tried to do it through the Alexa but that didn't work - I didn't get the right price.

We also ordered an Amazon Tap for DS, because usually he steals Alexa at night to listen to audiobooks. It wasn't a huge discount, but something we intended to purchase anyway.

I'm eyeing the Miss Peregrine's book set...

Well got a Christmas gift for my nephew and a purse for myself! The best part, I spent $0 of my own money. I signed up for the visa card to get $50 amazon credit and I had $70 worth of credit card points that I used. I've been looking for a purse I'd like for a long time and my bday is in 2 weeks so I'm calling it a bday gift.

• Like 2

The Canadian deals are different. I got a $5 rebate for a $30 gift card, a vegetable spiralizer, a digital scale, sharpie felt pens, and two k'nex sets (a roller coaster and fair swing). Christmas shopping. :)

ETA: if any Canadians are shopping Amazon deals today, the Instant Pot and the Scotch Laminator are on sale.

ETA(again): and Elephant and Piggie books! and Amazon rechargeable batteries

Edited by Eagle

No shoes as they were not in my size but I got kindle unlimited, badger sunscreen, some more programming stuff, books for DD and the big thing was the portable air compressor for DH. He has the same one and loves it. Several of his friends and coworkers also love it as it has rescued them numerous times. It has a lot of miles on in it. I will get the old one for my car and he will have a new one.

I thought it was much better than last year, when there was nothing of interest to me (my main categories for searching are art and toys) and so little quantity I couldn't get anything. I picked up some art supplies (e.g. derwent watercolour pencils), some toys (lego), some games and quasi educational stuff (robotics) including some kind of remote controled machine thing and an osmo, which someone raved about a few weeks ago.

I didn't see any kindle book deals (someone mentioned above?). also, how do you use tap/echo/alexa to listen to audiobooks. do you have to have them on audible?