Menu

Is it cheating to use a hose in a water balloon fight?

fairfarmhand

It's not cheating, per se. But it's a tool only appropriate to the ruling elite, who have decades of experience under their benevolent belts.

IOW *I* am the only one allowed to use it :closedeyes:

depends why the hose is being used.

is someone just unwiling to be equal by also tossing water balloons?  or did those with the water balloons deliberately hit someone who hadn't been playing?

here - if you attack someone who wasn't part of the water fight - they can then use the hose to take vengeance. (and no running in the house to get away from  the hose).  if someone wants to participate - but doesn't want to use a squirt gun or  balloons . . . that's a poor sport and I'd consider it cheating.

• Like 4

No.  Not really.  I mean, I'll sure claim it is if someone else gets to the hose first...but no.   Unless it's stated beforehand that there will be no hose use, I suppose.

Cheating is running inside every time the other team/person has an advantage.

• Like 1

If I send the kids out to ambush their father, then the hose is an acceptable defense for Dad to use.  I tend to LOCK the doors and stand there in the window LICKING ice cream.  Usually, they end up spraying all the windows for me to let them in.  Bonus, I get clean windows.

• Like 1